resisting from eating frozen custard

Options
Its icecream party at office and all of them are eating royally my most fav frozen custard!! I love it.. but my weight shoots up wioth it.. I wanna just START controlling my temptation to desserts.. can anyone plzzzhelp and tell some tip?? There is noth on earth more tempting than this for me ! I really wanna change this feeling!

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    DONT GIVE IN DRINK SOME WATER SWEETHEART YOU CAN DO IT:smile:
  • Kamille84
    Kamille84 Posts: 32
    Options
    When I really want something that I know I'm going to regret eating later, I always try to think about how I would feel after and usually decide it's not worth it, or even just chewing a piece of gum helps with my cravings, on the other hand, weight loss and being healthy is a lifestyle change and you can't go for the rest of your life without your favorite food! So if you really want it, then eat it. Just eat half of what you usually would eat and savor each bite.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Mmm, custard. My boyfriend and I went to get ice cream a few weeks ago and he ordered custard. Totally not thinking and getting it confused with frozen yogurt, I ordered it too. I was like wow this is so good! He was like it should, it's really bad for you. Doh!:grumble:

Pop a stick of gum in, the chewing will preoccupy you and the mint would spoil the custard even if you did eat it.
  • merrymusiq
    merrymusiq Posts: 35
    Options
    Gum / water .. both sounds good!! Thanks friends! :)