Cereal at 10pm

Options
I still have some calories that I should have eaten but I want to not eat the wrong things this late. I'll be up for another 2 hours is it ok to have a small 1/2 c fiber cereal this late? I will be weighing in tomorrow and don't want to throw it off

Replies

• taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    your body doesnt run ont he same tie frame as people do.

However, if you want to snack beofre bed, i suggest high protien foods.
    cottage cheese, greek yoghurt, maybe mixed with some fruit.
    Protein helps the body build muscle even at 10pm at night
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I still have some calories that I should have eaten but I want to not eat the wrong things this late. I'll be up for another 2 hours is it ok to have a small 1/2 c fiber cereal this late? I will be weighing in tomorrow and don't want to throw it off

Well eating late could interfere with an early morning weigh in, but you shouldn't be concerned about it in the big picture. Eat you calories whenever you like.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options

Well eating late could interfere with an early morning weigh in, but you shouldn't be concerned about it in the big picture. Eat you calories whenever you like.

I agree, in the bigger picture it won't make a difference... but if you are going to weight yourself in the morning it will def throw it off.

Not sure about you, but I tend to get bloated from fiber cereals or bars (especially with milk)... so if you can try a high protein yogurt or maybe some reduced fat peanut butter.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Get those calories in regardless of the time.... I eat a cup of crave double chocolate cereal dry with a handful of almonds for a bedtime snack........ Best of Luck......
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    If you throw off tomorrow's weigh-in, it'll just make the next week's weigh-in that much better.