Going on vacay....what do i do now?

alisha11
alisha11 Posts: 41 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm going to a country music festival for a week, it's my first year going and being 21 obviously I'm going to drink :happy: any suggestions on how not to go over board or what kind of things would be ok to drink? There's also going to be a lot of snack and "unhealthy" foods...I know I'm going to be overwhelmed and for the week I'm gone I won't be able to input any of the things I'm eating on MFP suggestions please?

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Stick with light beer.

And get up every morning and go for a nice long fast walk.

I just spent 10 days on vacation, but only gained 2 pounds cause i'd walk at least a few miles every morning before my day started. And then i'd have a beer! :drinker:
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    HaHa! This doesn't happen to be in Nashville does it???:laugh: I live downtown Nashville and the city has been taken over!!!!:flowerforyou:

Anyway, I've been drinking vodka and diet coke. Also, vanilla vodka in diet coke is really great! Picked that up from someone here, so am spreading the yummyness!!!

As for snacks, try packing your own, like carrots and hummus, almonds, etc. Also its really hot and humid here right now, so if this is where you're headed make sure to drink lots of water!!!:happy:

HAVE FUN!!!!:glasses:
  • alisha11
    alisha11 Posts: 41 Member
    No actually its not in Nashville, although I really want to go there! It's actually in a little town called Cadott here in Wisconsin. Hmm vanilla vodka that sounds really good...
    Unfortunately I will not drink beer so although thats a great tip...I just can't drink it :sick:
This discussion has been closed.