Low carb dessert ideas?

tobafa
tobafa Posts: 344 Member
I'm currently using FF whipped cream (frozen) and SF Hershey's Choc Syrup as my go to sweet snack. What do you turn to for a low carb desert?

Replies

• TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Sugar free moo bar by blue bell taken off the stick and crunched up in a bowl, a few strawberries, sugar free whip cream.. Yum
    If you are a fan of chocolate and pb, I skip the berries and add a tbsp of pb
    I like fresh berries w sugar free whip cream too
    Or... I make a chocolate whey shake w a tbsp of pb, a cup of unsweet vanilla almond milk, and some ice, blend in blender, freeze for about 20 min, top with sf whip cream and it's a great sub for ice cream

Those are my go to's
  • tobafa
    tobafa Posts: 344 Member
    bump
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Sometimes jello with whipped cream. Atkins chocolate bars. A spoon of peanut butter (although this can stall me, so very rare). You can make MIM's and add sweet extracts (orange, banana, chocolate, mint, etc), then put Splenda and cream cheese on top, for a kind of sweet muffin.
    Breyers, I think, makes a CarbSmart ice cream bar, as well as Blue Bell. I'm going to the store for those today! I think I saw several different flavors at Wal-Mart.
  • MimerT
    MimerT Posts: 195 Member
    Recipe name: Chocolate chip ricotta

Number of servings 1

Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese, 1/4 cup 100 4 7 7 60 0
    Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels, 0.25 Tbsp 20 3 1 0 0 0
    Slivered Almonds, 0.0625 cup (30 g) 43 1 4 2 0 0
    Pure Almond Extract, 1 tsp 0 0 0 0 0 0

Ingredients: Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium P
    Total: 163 8 12 9 60