Any Night Owls?

Options
I'm on the East Coast AND a night owl and my feed starts dying around this time. If you're usually up at this time and ACTIVE, let's be friends!

- Katy

Replies

• Nickey429
    Options
    I am also on the east coast and most nights i am a night owl... I love to sleep during the day and stay awake at night and congrats on the 16 pounds weight loss by the way :smile:
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    im on the west coast... cali...your time im like up til 4am your time so yea a night owl
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    im on the west coast, and usually a night owl :) unless i work at 6am the next day
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    EAST COAST IN THE HOUSE :)
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I am also on the east coast and most nights i am a night owl... I love to sleep during the day and stay awake at night and congrats on the 16 pounds weight loss by the way :smile:

Thank you!! Just the tip of the ice burg. :)
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Another west coaster night owl here...I read a lot, but usually someone else says what I would better than I would, so I haven't made a lot of posts. :smile:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    oh I am one, and I hate it sometimes hehe
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    West Coaster night owl here!!!! hello all.......
  • Lexxia
    Lexxia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    East coaster here as well and although the last words my husband usually says before going to bed himself is "don't stay up too late", I rarely seem to listen. Have tried to change but think I'm geared this way.:ohwell:
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Major central time night owl here! Adding you!!! :o)
  • skinnyminnay
    Options
    yesssss, and really crave chocolate around this time, ahhhhh not good!
  • NELSAL
    NELSAL Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I work nights(4 101/2 hour shifts) so I am up all night also.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm in CST and work until midnight Monday - Friday. I'm definitely up until 3-4AM :D Add me! :smokin:
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Well everybody add me! Especially if you are active AND you believe weight loss can be fun! Yeah it's hard sometimes, sometimes it's rough but it can also be enjoyable with the right people around. :)
  • bolderopal
    bolderopal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Night owl! ATL.

I'm trying to change that, but it looks like that isn't quite happening tonight, as my cat just started foaming at the mouth because she licked her deworming medicine. WTF, cat?!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Night owl! ATL.

I'm trying to change that, but it looks like that isn't quite happening tonight, as my cat just started foaming at the mouth because she licked her deworming medicine. WTF, cat?!

Holy cow! I literally laughed out loud so hard reading this, that I scared my dog! Lol!! So funny! Poor kitty!
  • xsaribarix
    xsaribarix Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HARTFORD, CT!!!!! :D

Age 30 (on Thursday)

Just joined-

My name is Sara (Sari)

and I need to lose 79 lb. i am 4'9 am hoping to go from 156 to 146 by early July. Final goal is 77 lb. in next 18-24 mos.

anyone else with similar stats/goals? anyone else local? i have verizon i can be a txt buddy +18609067389 xxxxsari
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i work night shift
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    There are many of us on the official night shift thread.
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Straight out of Texas!! I have a ridiculous schedule that has me up all the time at night. Thank goodness I am not alone! HAHA