New and in need of support!

Options
A little about me: I'm 26 and live in CA with my hubby and 10 month old baby. I have about 80 pounds to lose. I have always been overweight but it's time for that to change. I am cutting flour and sugar out of my diet. So far I have lost 6 pounds but recently slipped up. I try to go to the gym three times per week but I realize I need to increase that. I'm looking for people that have any of the above in common :) Thanks!

Replies

• mbutler12
    mbutler12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I live in New Zealand and have about 25kg I'd like to lose. I have been overweight since being a teenager and decided to do something about it about 6 years ago when I lost about 40kg. I never got down to my goal weight and have since put some weight back on so have started on here. I have two children (8 and 6) and go to the gym 5 mornings a week. I have just joined on here and am loving this website. Feel free to ad me as a friend.:happy:
  • needmoreexercise
    Options
    Hi there, i am in need of sheding a few kilos like (48kg) that have slowly but steadily climbed on since having our three wondeful boys aged 11years, 9 years, 7years.
    I am from New Zealand. I work as a professional in Health.
    I now i must start to look better so people look at me as a healthy person rather than obese Health Professional.
    I know I must increase my exercise and decrease my food intake to succeed, so here i go. I figure this should take around 18 months.
    So here we go it should be a very long journey. Feel free to add me to your friends if you want.:drinker: :drinker: :happy:
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 38, a single parent to my two lovely children aged 4 and 8. Between August 2010 and April 2011 I lost 60lbs through diet and exercise 4-5 times a week. In June last year my life changed when my marriage ended. Since then I have regained 20lbs and all exercise stopped. On Monday of this week I decided it was time to stop messing around and continue with my weight loss journey. I would like to lose 32lbs by mid August for my holiday to Lanzarote and after that maybe another 14lbs. (So I have lost 40lbs and would like to lose another 46lbs)

Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck with your weight loss journey :smile: