Size 14 & XXL to 8's and Mediums.. LOTS PICS and story.

Options

Replies

• kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    Amazing! keep up the great work! :)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amazing!! Do you think you'll ever start PLing again? I did it in undergrad for a bit and sometimes I miss it. I still lift heavy though. :) Good on you for breaking that record!! And for losing the weight. You still have plenty of muscle! :)
  • TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, you look amazing!! well done.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Snooks!!! I am so proud to call you a friend on here. Girl, you're amazing. It's an awesome transformation you've made, and an incredible story you're sharing. I am in awe. You look incredible, and it's clear you're so much happier with yourself. Great work, chica!! I'm sorry to read that you lost a baby. I miscarried twice before the twins were born; it still breaks my heart when I think of it. Sending a hug and a high-five.
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    I think that is an inspiring story. You must be really strong. Compared to you I am a real wimp, but tonight I am going to lift weights, you have inspired me.
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    You look awesome! You wear a smaller jean size than me. :o lets be friends? I think our bodies look similar
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You're such an inspiration <3
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!!!!!!!!!
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such an honest and personal story. And congratulations on your loss and hard work. You're looking great!!! Very inspirational.
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing progress! and now you're showing of those incredible muscles!!! headed that way myself... in about 40 lbs! :)
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • kidskart
    kidskart Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    How awesome! I love weights, hate cardio, but I'm working on it! Your pictures are inspiring! Thanks for sharing! Now, I'm off to the gym!!!!!
  • Churgunow
    Options
    Awesome job... you look amazing......
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing ,and great job! You are definitely doing things the right way this time around, and you are one tough chickie!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Great story, very motivating! And you look amazing already!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • pmanco2009
    Options
    Well done you! What an amazing story. Looking forward to reading about the rest of your journey. :smile:
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    so inspirational :D
    Thank you!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    This is such an interesting story to read, and your hard work is paying off big time. You look great, and you sound very 'sorted'. well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!