30lb down!

Options
2»

Replies

• htiafyenaffit
    htiafyenaffit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss! I can't wait to be under 200 very inspiring :)

p.s. I know the feeling! the first time around I lost 30 pounds no one noticed :( its hard but you have to keep in mind that you are doing this for you and no one else compliments are great but you know you've done it so keep it up!
  • CZenks
    CZenks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! I am hoping to do the same in the near future!!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    That IS a milestone!! Good for you! You are well on your way! :smile:
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You go girl! :flowerforyou:

No one noticed that I had lost any weight until I had lost 58 pounds! :frown: It sucks - but when they do notice - all you will hear is how great you look :blushing:
  • alrena3
    alrena3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm right at 30 lbs down too!!! I wish my family would notice :/ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • PaulN6
    PaulN6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I totally understand you I lost quite a lot now and no one spotted it, but in the end you do it for yourself :)

Keep it up!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss !! What a great job you are doing ! And I know what you mean with the co-workers, I have lost 60 pounds as of today and most of them still won't say anything, could it be a little jealousy ? Hmmmmm

May be they feel uncomfortable talking about it, may be because they have gone through corporate training seminars that teach people not to mention such issues so they won't insult their co-workers.
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • DefluffinMyStuffin
    DefluffinMyStuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing. Way to get it done! :drinker:
  • yennihuynh
    yennihuynh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!

I think the main reason most of our friends and family don't notice is bc they see us so often the change is almost too slow to take in. They pretty much adapt each time they see us.... For me It wasn't until someone who hadn't seen me in awhile, or only saw me at my heaviest, noticed my 30lb loss! Obviously YOU know how much you rock! so keep at it, you're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!