I passed the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
And now to get ready for Beauty school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took my test today and passed with a way better score then I thought I would.......so, Monday I go to the school as a guinea pig for the teacher to have my hairs died......hopefully not killed and start school full time on 6/30..............................Watch out....her comes Sassie's Cutie Patootie Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    That's great. Way to go. :smile:
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    Congratulations! When you're all done with beauty school, can you come cut my hair? I have stupid hair that gives me the finger every morning. Nobody can figure out how to cut it so it behaves. Seriously, it would be a freaking miracle... you'd only have to perform two more and you could be considered for sainthood.

:heart:
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    Woo hoo!
    :drinker:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :heart: Congrat sassie!!!! I know you will rock the house!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! When you're all done with beauty school, can you come cut my hair? I have stupid hair that gives me the finger every morning. Nobody can figure out how to cut it so it behaves. Seriously, it would be a freaking miracle... you'd only have to perform two more and you could be considered for sainthood.

You bet I will.....where are ya?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

Let's go for a celebratory walk tomorrow- are you busy?

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    look at you! losing wt, quit smoking, going to beauty school, gettin' married--whew you are accomplishing a lot in 2009! :drinker:

wtg!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    conngratulations!!!!
  • getfitjane
    getfitjane Posts: 10
    Options
    congrats! I loved doing my schooling for hair dressing... and 20 years later, i still love being a hair dresser.
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options

You bet I will.....where are ya?

I'm in Michigan. But I swear, if you can do it, I will fly you out here myself. It's that bad. LOL.
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!! Best of luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!