Newbee. hello everyone :)

Options
hello.
I've come to my fitness pal to help me gain weight, and i find it easier recording what i eat online than in a note book.
After battling an eating disorder for 5 years, i've decided to make a big step and actually gain weight now instead of losing, i'm fed up of looking like a child at the age of 21. i want to be a healthy bmi of 18.7.
so here i am tracking my progress through here.

Replies

• loveablelorr
    loveablelorr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Bexx

I haven't been using the site very long either so we can help each other if you like, so feel free to add me as a friend.

Cheers
    Lorraine
  • Grawen
    Grawen Posts: 2
    Options
    Hiya Bexx-M90 wecome, im still quite new here myself but the people here are great, dont be scared to ask any questions
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :)
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • scottishlass78
    Options
    Hi Bexx - Welcome to MFP...and I have to say, I'm proud of you for making the decision you have. When I finished high school, I developed eating disorders as well. It started with anorexia, then blossomed into bulimia, and when my health began to deteriorate, my senses kicked into gear and I made a change, albeit a difficult one, but I'm here today because I didn't let the disorders control and beat me. Kudos to you, you will be glad you've made a healthier decision, wtg. All the best on your journey!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome feel free to add me.
  • bexx_m90
    bexx_m90 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Bexx - Welcome to MFP...and I have to say, I'm proud of you for making the decision you have. When I finished high school, I developed eating disorders as well. It started with anorexia, then blossomed into bulimia, and when my health began to deteriorate, my senses kicked into gear and I made a change, albeit a difficult one, but I'm here today because I didn't let the disorders control and beat me. Kudos to you, you will be glad you've made a healthier decision, wtg. All the best on your journey!

yeah, i was the other way round, i started with bulimia and then became anorexic, ive been in and out of trying to recover since 2009 when i realised i needed to recover. anorexia just keeps sucking me back in, but ive got over the urge of wanting bulimia, and made a full recovery from bulimia in 2009. (if any of this makes any sense) i went from a uk size 8 to a usa size 00. i'm now a uk size 6 again and hope to be back into my uk size 8 soon. and re-gain a good relationship with food again.

thanks everyone. :)
    x
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    hello bexx

welcome to MFP, if you need any help let me know or feel free to add me on friends