Feeling very tired and frequent urination..(.sorry tmi)

Options
2»

Replies

• venessa25
    venessa25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys thanks for all the responses ..but no am not pregnant or have diabetes I just had my yearly physical on Friday. I did see that somenone posted if I had increased my fluid and yes....I usused to drink about 2 sodas a day now I drink a lot a lot of water.....also I did drop my carb intake by a lot....so 100 carbs a day is low for me. Thanks guys for your help
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    also I did drop my carb intake by a lot....so 100 carbs a day is low for me.
    You have been under 100 carbs exactly once in the past week. You're averaging at least 150.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    You really need to talk to a doctor. Those symptoms can be many things, including pregnancy, diabetes, or thyroid problems. The boards here are great for advice, but not great for medical diagnoses. Even though you just had a physical, did they do bloodwork, just in case? Fasting blood sugar, cholesterol, etc?

Increasing water intake can cause frequent urination. Try not to drink as much 2 hours before bed. This should minimize needing to get up at night.
    Did you cut caffeine when you gave up soda? That can be why you're tired.
    100 carbs is moderately low carb. Make sure you make up the difference in your carbs with fats and proteins.
    Not eating enough will also make you tired.

Just be careful, ok? Those symptoms are somewhat worry-some, so take care of yourself and see your doctor if it doesn't get better soon!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are pregnant.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    You barely eat... and you started drinking a lot more water. Gee, what on earth could be causing you to be tired and pee a lot?
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You barely eat... and you started drinking a lot more water. Gee, what on earth could be causing you to be tired and pee a lot?

• Crisark
    Crisark Posts: 7 Member
    Options

This ^
  • borcic0
    borcic0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    low carbs makes you pee alot more, not a girl but i know a bit about the whole pregnancy, doesnt sound like your pregnant. Try increasing your carb intake KETOSIS causes frequent urination and just an overall low carb diet does as well...
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Here are my uneducated guesses:

1. You're not eating enough, which is causing you to be tired.
    2. Your extra fluid intake is causing you to urinate more frequently.

Probably a repeat, but I thought I'd throw in my $.02.