Husband and wife joint weightloss (pics)

Options

Replies

• vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You two look GREAT!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Excellent team work!
  • happypath101
    Options
    Inspiring! And you both look younger and happier too. (How does that happen?) :O)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    ty for sharing this!! it gives me hope that my luv might join me too someday!! and you two look awesome!!
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    Great job!! You can really see it in your faces! My husband and I are doing it together too!
  • chelleann777
    chelleann777 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Both of you look great! It is awesome that you are doing it together and to have that support! :) Keep up the great work!
  • SCH67
    SCH67 Posts: 21
    Options
    Congratulations to you both. Keep it up. It really helps to have the added support of a spouse (regardless if the other has to lose weight). I actually never started to lose weight till my husband decided to make the change with me (this was 4 years ago). We both lost over 50 lbs together. Today he is still at his goal weight (we have literally changed our eating habits), and with his support, I am ready to take the remainder off and get to my goal weight too
  • cortneymau
    Options
    Heck yes! That is so inspiring to do it together! Great work! :)
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    you both look great.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    you both look 10 years younger!! good for u!!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    That is amazing! Well done to you both!
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you! I'm particularly impressed that you have lost as much as he has. Usually men lose faster than women. Great job!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Keep up the great teamwork!
  • br04416
    br04416 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! :)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Excellent support team! My husband and I are also doign this together and it really helps that we're both being careful of what we eat and buying things to make healthier meal choices, we also scold eachother for eating crap! lol

Good job!
  • cakeladynl
    cakeladynl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My husband and I are both using MFP as well. it's great knowing the support is right there in your home!
  • kathleenrowcliffe
    Options
    wow you look great well done toboth of you
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What a terrific success!! My husband and I are doing this together as well - it's a fun experience to "oooh & ahhh" over eachother's results! Congratulations to you both - you look fantastic!!
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome job guys! Way to support each other.
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You guys look great!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!