Ahhhh the wings lost!!!

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
I'm so mad....I'm not even big into sports but I get into it for the finals. I cannot believe they played so crappy. I don't even want to call my boyfriend, he is out of state visiting a friend and I know he's probably in a bad mood since they lost.

Replies

• mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I know! It was huge bummer. We went to a sports bar to watch it and I ate like crap on top of it all!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Everyone here in Pittsburgh is rather happy with the outcome! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I live in Wing Country...and am thrilled with the outcome. :bigsmile:
  • amymeenieminymo
    Options
    Ah, see we picked up food from Bdubs....I knew if we ate there I'd be prone to keep ordering junk. This way I got my naked tenders and side salad and I couldn't get anything more.
  • amymeenieminymo
    Options

Haha, I'm sure you are. Next year!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Woot Woot!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:bigsmile: great game!! :bigsmile:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    It was our turn this time!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan, and we are huge Wings fans...what a sad, sad night in hockey town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :frown:
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Can't even begin to imagine how Hossa feels...
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Woot Woot!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:bigsmile: great game!! :bigsmile:
    CITY OF CHAMPIONS!!!! I TOASTED a shot of diet coke wit6h my country club members and coworkers cause the cops were out in full swing and that one shot would make me drool on myself from intoxication(VO...Lord stanley lord stanley gimme the brandy!!!!) I had to drive 40 miles home...
  • staclo
    Options

Yeah, no kidding. Talk about humiliating...
  • ThatDollSally
    Options

I felt so bad for him, the look on his face was horrible! I can understand his decision, though. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Pens fan, but the Wings more reliably win championships. There is a reason they call Detroit Hockey Town.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options

BUMP :laugh:
  • staclo
    Options

I felt so bad for him, the look on his face was horrible! I can understand his decision, though. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Pens fan, but the Wings more reliably win championships. There is a reason they call Detroit Hockey Town.

You got that right!! :bigsmile: BUT...I was happy for the Penguins. They worked hard!
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Go Pens! Woo hoo!

Until next year, that is -- I'm a Sabres fan. And I can't believe Dallas' new GM fired Tippet.
  • ThatDollSally
    Options
    I have a college friend who is a Wings fan and he pointed out that this kind of thing is what rivalries are made from. I'm hoping so, I'm looking forward to years of smack talk!