Need encouraging friends

Options
Hi,

I joined this program back in Jan. 2011 and didn't do anything, but today is a NEW day! I need some encouraging friends. I need to lose at least 30lbs. Any advice and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Replies

• niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been on MFP since Jan., 2012. I'm married with 2 children, 1 son-in-law, and 1 precious, beautiful granddaughter. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • kristimcb2605
    Options
    I have been on MFP since the beginning of this month. Add me if you need an encouraging friend! :smile:
  • theresamackean
    Options
    Thank you so much for allowing me to add you!
  • theresamackean
    Options
    Thank you !
  • Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm also looking for some encouragement
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I can always use encouragement.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add me...I'm new as of today to MFP....we can keep each other motivated...we all can do this!!! :)
  • Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm always looking for more friends! I love to read that others are doing great! I'll encourage you as much as possible! Feel free to add me!
  • getfitin11
    Options
    Hi. Add me too. I need to lose a total of 46 lbs and have lost 20 since January. I am so motivated and determined to do this! I will encourage you as well as myself.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like. I love motivating my friends and having friends who motivate me :)