What workout makes you feel absolutely wonderful?

Options

Replies

• thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Running as well. Its looking at your watch and realising that you are a little ahead of the last time, and than final upping of the pace over the last 300 metres. The feeling you get on completion is amazing(for me anyway)
  • nisaleah01
    Options
    Zumba is the best thing for me its fun, and your working out!!! Love it!!!
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have two belly dance workouts that really kick my a** ... one is a slim down cardio that covers every part of the body and the other is intense cardio that does the whole body but super kicked up. Both are on my workout plan for today! Can't wait!
  • lchovet
    lchovet Posts: 68
    Options
    ZUMBA !!! :happy: Absolutly LOVE Zumba !!!:happy:
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Yoga...but I don't do it any more!! I like faster paced and cardio...but when I leave a yoga session I almost feel intoxicated!! In the healthiest possible way!!
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    This is a motivating thread!
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    elliptical does the magic for me....:)
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    running and beating my last time / distance when i dont have this stupid knee injury, otherwise boxing with my crazy but extremely cute instructor :wink:
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Back and Bicep day
    T-bar rows
    shrugs
    curls
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love days that I just don't wanna get out of bed, and i do anyways..... and do the best asskicking work out of the week.......LOVE those days!
  • ccb1128
    ccb1128 Posts: 56
    Options
    POLE FITNESS!!
  • shughes1982
    shughes1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy *kitten* weights
  • Xoxa1029
    Xoxa1029 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Zumba! Makes me feel like a dancing queen!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    ANY workout I get makes me feel good. Just knowing that I did something for myself is a great feeling!
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to say Hiking... Today, like many other times, I got home from from hiking and ended up dancing around the house for 1/2hr because I was so full of energy :happy:
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Yoga...but I don't do it any more!! I like faster paced and cardio...but when I leave a yoga session I almost feel intoxicated!! In the healthiest possible way!!
    If it makes you feel that great, you should treat yourself to it! Don't stop!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    A good run is #1....followed by the sweat-fest Insanity!! :)
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    What a great thread topic! Anything intense makes me feel amazing when I'm done.

A good, outdoor run - makes me feel like I can go anywhere, and I love the connection with nature
    Heavy lifting - makes me feel powerful and confident
    Zumba - makes me feel sexy, and is so much fun!
  • jleb5
    jleb5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ahhh... I hear the percussion, that swaying latin beat....my foot begins to move to the sounds that blended together have a strong latin beat. Oh yeah, I'm talking about Zumba! I love it. The music itself makes me want to dance. And before I know it I'm sweating, heart pumping strong as I joing the Zumba dancers. It is the wildest ever. I don't even feel like I'm exercising. It's the best feeling. And then, it's over. Sadly my party is over. I ABSOLUTELY love it.

I also love to hike and bike riding. There is nothing better than getting away from the ho-hum day to day life and see the greenery, animals and nature. It's the best. Living in Florida I simply love checking out the gators, deer, our wild rabbits all while walking through woods or forests. It's awesome. I think I get a double whammy - I exercise and get de-stressed with nature!