How could I have forgotten!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
i posted a month or two ago that i couldnt take the country club as a job and was gonna go back to my old one. turns out i got screwed out of that one royally...there is no other way to say it. I called my old boss and he said that theyd hire me back at my old position(sous chef) and a little higer rate. but i called a week later and found out the owner interviewed some MAN knowing i had intentions of coming back. so i got passed over so i told my old boss im sticking it out at the club. things have really fell into place and the members LOVE me and say I can cook a mean steak give me random hugs and just love when im there I am making buddies with my coworkers and its great now. It was that new job unsure thing that everyone goes through. I hit my groove and fell in nicely

Replies

• Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new job :drinker: . You can look @ it like this...1 boss's lost is another boss's gain :laugh: . And if you had gone back to the old job; you wouldn't have had the chance to make new buddies and get all of those great compliments on your cooking and all the hugs. I'm so glad you hit your groove. Keep up the great work. Much success to you!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Things happen for a reason and look what you would have missed by not taking a chance. Keep on cooking....

Have a great day!