confused???

vramage
vramage Posts: 28
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
hey yesterday i burned more than i ate im not doing some stupid diet im not starving myself im eating healthy and sncking ( cant help myself ):tongue: but the more you exercise the more cals you gane back i dont see how you can lose weight this way?? but the thing is im not hungry so i dont eat if im not hungry like i say i have health meals that are all filling so should i be eating the extra cal ????

Replies

• hey yesterday i burned more than i ate im not doing some stupid diet im not starving myself im eating healthy and sncking ( cant help myself ):tongue: but the more you exercise the more cals you gane back i dont see how you can lose weight this way?? but the thing is im not hungry so i dont eat if im not hungry like i say i have health meals that are all filling so should i be eating the extra cal ????
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    It seems that there are a lot of people being confused by what the software program is telling them they can POSSIBLY do.

Like you, I burn more than I eat, however I only eat to the level that I started the program with pre-exercise, for example, I am allocated 1570 a day to lose 2 pounds a week but with exercise I can eat up to 2100 calories a day. There have only been a couple of times where I've been a little hungry between my eating routines and I've added a fruit or vegetables to fill that void but never up to my max allowed.

The software in the program is a guideline and each individual has to get to the level where their body lets them know when its hungry without going too high in your calorie intake. In this way you're not starving yourself but your eating healthy, regimenting yourself to a routine and exercising.

I hope that helps.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Just like everything else on the Internet. It's got truthiness at best. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.