Teensy weensy NSV

Options
I was at the gym on Monday, and as per usual when I am starting the machine going I am faffing about trying to sort my earphones, set my Nike+ workout etc...and the man on the machine next to me said "You've done really well you know?" - and I was kind of "Um, pardon?" - quite taken aback....then he went on to explain how he has been attending the gym for a while and he "notices things" and then went on to make a few "Yeah, nice" comments whilst looking me up and down. Bahahahaha! :embarassed:

I haven't lost that much weight in the time that him & I have both been attending this particular gym however there is a noticeable difference in {some of} my body shape - from the weights, I imagine.

As slightly creepy and embarassing I found it, it's always nice to have people say that they notice your hard work. :blushing:

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Maybe a bit creepy but nice that someone notices!
  • sozzell
    sozzell Posts: 166
    Options
    Absolutely! I made sure I said thank you :-)
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    It's always nice to get compliments. Just don't sniff the towel if he asks if it smells funny.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That's great. I'm sure he was just being encouraging, maybe flirting some. But hey! Why is that a bad thing?
  • sozzell
    Options
    It's always nice to get compliments. Just don't sniff the towel if he asks if it smells funny.

Hahahaha! I won't!

This guy works out at the gym in jeans...denim jeans...bizarre!
  • sozzell
    Options
    That's great. I'm sure he was just being encouraging, maybe flirting some. But hey! Why is that a bad thing?

Nah, I know it was really sweet. He made my day anyway! It was more the looks up & down that were a little creepy but it's no big deal :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!