New and looking for friends to keep me in line

Options
Hi, I'm new to this site and I am looking for friends to keep me in line. I've tried all different diets and plans. They all work temporarily, but I'm looking for a permanent solution! This looks like a great site, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I would say I do better when I'm held accountable, so the more friends I have the better. I will help keep you in line too if needed :smile: Thanks!!

Replies

• erinpumpkin13
    erinpumpkin13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I would like some more friends to hold me accountable as well. I always start off strong then give up when I lose motivation...so I need friends to keep me inspired! :)
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    add me lala :)
  • mrsmcgee09
    Options
    You can add me!! I'm mrsmcgee09!!
  • STARNET
    STARNET Posts: 1
    Options
    This is my 3rd time on Fitness Pal without success, just can't seem to stop eating. I dislike being over-weight, I want to lose 20 lbs. but I just can't get motivated. Hopefully this time I will stay on track. I love that I can eat all sorts of different foods on My Fitness Pal and then I can decide if it has too much fat or calories I just won't eat it again.
    This time it will work, I will not give up until I lose the weight.
    Starnet
  • nemd
    nemd Posts: 5
    Options
    Count me in, my new friend. Have been reading message board for a few weeks, but began with a new post today. So, welcome, and best wishes!
  • Hello_kitty96
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :) Having friends to help you stay motivated is a great deal of help! :)
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to add me.
  • saunyar
    saunyar Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new too...add me if you like!
  • XxJulsSxX
    XxJulsSxX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is a very supportive site :) welcome & Good Luck!
  • jwlav
    jwlav Posts: 31
    Options
    Any one can feel free to add me as well!
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :) Having friends to help you stay motivated is a great deal of help! :)

Ditto...
  • kellyreynolds14
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site and I am looking for friends to keep me in line. I've tried all different diets and plans. They all work temporarily, but I'm looking for a permanent solution! This looks like a great site, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I would say I do better when I'm held accountable, so the more friends I have the better. I will help keep you in line too if needed :smile: Thanks!!

I could use more friends to keep me in line as well! Especially when it comes to eating home made truffles (went a little overboard last night, whoops!) I have been going strong on MFP for about a year now, but just discovered friends about 6 months ago and now I am addicted. Good luck!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    You can add me the more friends the more support
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    please can you all add me also the more help the better for me i am a slow loser 1/2 a week girls (as i am know in group)

all help and support the better for me xx
  • jwlav
    jwlav Posts: 31
    Options
    This is my 3rd time on Fitness Pal without success, just can't seem to stop eating. I dislike being over-weight, I want to lose 20 lbs. but I just can't get motivated. Hopefully this time I will stay on track. I love that I can eat all sorts of different foods on My Fitness Pal and then I can decide if it has too much fat or calories I just won't eat it again.
    This time it will work, I will not give up until I lose the weight.
    Starnet

I have a good diet for you! It is actually not really a diet but just a healthy way of eating. Its a meal plan I am using for MMA training. You get to eat 6 times a day! I have to force myself to get my my meals in. Its all about portion control..
  • JoshS2012
    JoshS2012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.. I'm always looking for new friends and more support :)
  • hcdawg
    hcdawg Posts: 69
    Options
    You can add me as well, I could always use a good kick in the right direction pretty often!
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Always welcome new friends. The more the merrier and the more I am accountable to.......
  • kristen1111
    Options
    im also looking for people to keep me in line. the more support the better :) you guys can add me if you like.