Intro

Options
Hi everyone! Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am once again trying to lose weight. I have have hit my all time highest weight ever of 260 sadly and am at my wits end. A friend pointed me over here and I thought I would give this a whirl. I also ordered the 30 day shred yesterday to try and give myself some good workouts that don't take forever, since I never seem to have enough free time. I really want to lose this weight, like everyone else does and was hoping that here people would know exactly what I mean. I am overweight, so I stress, so I eat because I'm stressed, which makes more weight. I just want to be able to walk into a store and be able to wear whatever I want, not just be ushered to the back corner. Thanks for listening to my ramblings and I look forward to meeting everyone.

~Heidi

Replies

• shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm new and also in need of some buddies to help me stay on track as well when I get frustrated!! I am 10 pounds from my highest weight and need this extra "me" gone!

Add me as a friend : )
  • graciemom828
    Options
    I certainly understand - I found MFP through a co-worker in January and I love it. I need to lose so much weight and at 59 years of age, it is no longer wanting to be that "cute little girl" - it is a health thing. I tried Jillian's 30-day shred and can't do it due to knee issues but exercise is the key I believe. Feel free to friend me and stay in touch!