yummy and nutritious protein/meal replacement shake?

Options
13»

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Did a little research and came across Idealshape. Is anyone familiar with this one?

I have it and love it! I used to use it daily, 1 or 2 a day, now i have it more occasionally, but had a fantastic shake today! Depending on what i want the cal count to be, i add peanut butter and a little butterscotch sugar free pudding mix, or just some fruit, etc. They are also good plain. I use unsweetened almond milk as my base.

Feel free to message me if you have questions about it. (I am NOT a rep, they dont do that! I get no referral points or anything like that, just share my honest opinion)
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for ALL your replies! and Recipes! That's awesome! i guess since I'll be eating healthfully I'll have a chance to try most of these right?! Thanks again-- this site and the people continue to amaze me! <3
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I really like the WalMart Brand "Body Fortress" I started with Chocolate, and added Strawberry and vanilla once I found I liked the taskes and consistency. Not grainy at all. I add different things depending on my mood each day, but almost always use almond or coconut milk which have less carbs (unsweetened versions) its only about 14.95 for one large container.

This is the only brand I've tried and I like it...doesn't taste like cake batter LOL but I mix it with frozen fruit and water and I'm happy with it.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You should try the EAS Carb Advantage Chocolate Fudge. It has 17 grams of Protein and 110 Calories. The strawberry are also very good. I get them at Sam's Club in a 24 pack for $27. They also have them at Wal-Mart in 4 packs.

I also like EAS Carb Advantage, if you're looking for a premade. I've only tried the chocolate fudge, but it's good .... and I don't particularly like chocolate.

It is more cost-effective to make your own. Muscle Pharm is delicious and very smooth - my son really enjoys it. I wanted something with fewer carbs and less fat, so I use a vanilla whey protein from Vitamin World (because it's convenient) - Precision Engineered Hardcore series. I mix mine with some chia seed gel and a squirt of SF DaVinci syrup (Kahlua is really tasty) I can also throw in some berries. Much more economical, but i keep the EAS around for grabbing quickly.
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    To read later ;)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Bump x
  • ashleyregan8
    ashleyregan8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Living Fuel... They are the only meal replacement shakes I trust. all organic with no fillers and artificial sweetners! They have a Berry flavor and Greens . Both taste so good! The best part is - they are REAL food.
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Holland and barrets chocolate soya isolate protein powder

1/2 banana
    1tsp almond or pnbutter
    2 ice cubes

I have one everyone day, feel abit naughty cause its so nice haha, but healthy which is a bonus.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    About Time brand
    Birthday Cake flavor!! YUM!!
  • mummygirl1
    Options
    I've just started having protein powder as i dont really eat meat anymore but I have after I've worked out for the day, It's called "Eat me" flavour sexy strawberry and its delish with or with out milk :)