Urban Dictionary Definition...

Options
DietingMommy08
DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
What does your name mean in the Urban Dictionary?!

Do you think it really tells who you are?

Heres mine:

1. A beautiful, sexy, and intelligent woman. DON'T let her go once shes yours. If you have lost her already- get her back. She will prove to be the best in every aspect. Jeannettes like romance, make a stand out gesture.. that's all it will take and she is yours for the taking! To get what you really want you have to take a chance. Risk it all or lose it all.
"I wish i would have snagged jeannette before it was too late."

2. usually means the child of God... but when applied to women means very sexual, beautiful, and seductive
"Jeannette broke my heart last night by seducing me and kicking me out of her bed."

3. Unique.

I think maybe 2 and 3 kinda fit me...

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    1. considered gorgeous by everyone, guys love nicola's, girls are jealous of them. smile alot and know how to make other people smile around them. generous and kind. natural leaders and is quick to decide on matters. their first initive is always right. people see nicola's as an exciting, rather impulsive personality. nicola's are bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything. someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. people enjoy being in their company because of the excitement that radiate. yet she is often talked about, this is only the green eyed monster.

2. Nicola is unique, a different girl, loves to laugh, knows how to make people laugh. loves accents, and is a bit slow. random, good dresser, and music obsessed. pretty (:

3. Voluptuous, funny laaydee. Large breasts big mouth!

Number 3 about sums me up. But number 6 makes me laugh even more...

6. an individual who partakes in intercourse with bald men... preferrably irish.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My name, as my mom decided to spell it, is undefined. As it's normally spelled:

1. A sweet, good looking,intelligent girl, who is always busy, but know when to have fun, and enjoy a good time. trustworty, and always there for you. the one person you want to meet before you die.

2. a great friend. Shell always be there for you when you need her. She's also the person you wanna ****. She's great at sex and loves feeling sexy. She's a great friend to keep for your whole life.

3. A sweet asa person who knows how to party!

4. A person who is quite the eye-catching and unique individual. Very cool, unlike most.

5. An amazingly beautiful girl with nice eyes and a cute smile great friend to have perky attitude and butt can be the light of the party

6. cool russian chick...who is in no way an alco! She just loved *kitten*!

7. It is a fake disease that can be transmitted easily by sharing water, etc. Can be mistaken for a STD or malaria. Used to trick unsuspecting friends into not mooching your food and ****.

I agree with 1, 2, 4, and 5. 7 makes me sad, I've definitely been made fun of like that. 3 and 6, maybe a little. I do love *kitten*.
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    Mine came up not very descriptive!

1. a very beautiful girl that many guys love and would do anything for.
    she is almost as hot as katina
    2. independent and sultry with an addictive flare. experiencing a sense of home combined with excitement of novelty. fragrant.
    The world needed a person like her, someone to liven the normal and dull terrain, a katina breath of air.
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Regina: THE QUEEN....there is No other....ha ha
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    6. an individual who partakes in intercourse with bald men... preferrably irish.

Lmfao.
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    2uiydmg.jpg
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    Debra is Dynamic, Driven, Delightful, Diversified, Downright sexy, Delicious, Doesn't take sh#t, Does unto others as she'd like Done unto herself, Dances to the beat of her own drum, Doesn't like to hear the word NO!, Deserves the best, Doesn't like to be a wallflower, Dances even if the others aren't, likes the look of the "D" in her name in cursive handwriting & Digs it when other Debras, Debrahs, Deborah, Deboras, Debarahs spell their name like hers- & she usually asks "how do you spell your Deb...?"
    Debra walks into the room, with a sense of confidence, neckline tastefully chosen, clothes that suit the body & please the eye, she smiles at the onlookers but Doesn't need to make a "splash" & humbly accepts the best seat in the house. She doesn't feel that dancing with herself is absurd, because she is comfortable with or without a mate, she knows who she is, and has no time to wait for others to make her happy.

never thought to look it up - pretty much says it all :)
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    2uiydmg.jpg

I cant see what you posted.

Stupid work computer. "/
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    This is an intentional misspelling of the name Steven intended to imply a homosexual undertone. To Stephen is to insist that everyone around you is gay in an effort to mask your own obvious homosexual tendencies.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    This is an intentional misspelling of the name Steven intended to imply a homosexual undertone. To Stephen is to insist that everyone around you is gay in an effort to mask your own obvious homosexual tendencies.

Oh gosh....
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    this is bizarre...mine is very close to what I am and think
    two versions which is interesting...plucking the right quotes from both that match me are
    1. welsh for tree by the cottage at the end of the valley by the dog drinking water.A very kind person,a really cool person.Has one sister.Does not like to be called a male.
    2. Welsh for peace and love.A defender of Justice.You want one in your corner for she will defend you for life.A rare gem.
    Often called GLADYS,GWENDOLYN or GWYNETH by those who dont listen
    Number 2 is closer than Number 1 in my opinion but number knows I have one sister and that I am kind but that I appreciate my gender being recognised lol
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    this is bizarre...mine is very close to what I am and think
    two versions which is interesting...plucking the right quotes from both that match me are
    1. welsh for tree by the cottage at the end of the valley by the dog drinking water.A very kind person,a really cool person.Has one sister.Does not like to be called a male.
    2. Welsh for peace and love.A defender of Justice.You want one in your corner for she will defend you for life.A rare gem.
    Often called GLADYS,GWENDOLYN or GWYNETH by those who dont listen
    Number 2 is closer than Number 1 in my opinion but number knows I have one sister and that I am kind but that I appreciate my gender being recognised lol

LOL forgot to say my name is GLENYS
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    A ticklish little creature fond of nature and falling asleep on people. Has a tendency to do "interesting" things to the conventional sandwich. Easy to lose track of time talking to her.

Warning: She can read minds
  • Crystalball78
    Options
    crystal
    1. a rare beauty, who is extremly smart, and has a love for life! A beautiful person who wants to change the world and all that she meets in it!!! My hero

2. An amazingly cute, extremely nice, loveable girl who can always cheer you up no matter how sad or down you're feeling. An amazing friend who you'll never want to lose.
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    Nicole:
    A Nicole is someone who is omnipotent. A Nicole is gorgeous, intelligent, mysterious, witty, hilarious, out-going, creative and seductive, yet she is also tough, street-smart, experienced, brave, enduring, and mainly a wonderful mother. Nothing and nobody can compare to a Nicole in any aspect. Mess with a Nicole, or her family, and you will regret ever being born.
    "Why vote for either Presidential candidate, when there is a Nicole out there much more suitable for the position?"

The very best girl you will ever meet. Ever. If you actually wake up and give her a chance she won't disappoint. She's beautiful, sweet, caring and she will make your life worth living a thousand times over. The girl I love. The girl I intend to marry.
    I love you, Nicole.
    I'm everything you need, baby.
    Marry me?
    I love you, Nicole. You're my baby. :3

amazing, funny, nice, crazy (in a good way);) super sexy. and great in bed always there for her girls, best friend you could ever have. if you don't have a nicole as a friend your missign out.
    person 1: dude she is such a Nicole
    person 2: yeah, she is totally hott

Yeah, Sounds about right :smile:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Taso
    A greek name, short form for Anastasios. Usually very attractive, well built, loyal and good personality. They are usually very humorous and know how to handle women.

Taso? Oh yeah he is such a good guy.

:bigsmile:
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    tricia
    an amazing girl, who has great qualities and features
    That tricia is mighty fine

Tricia
    A beautiful Pretty girl, a girl you will never forget, a girl that you will fall in love with 1st sight, smart, funny at times, can get mad easily, alot of people likes "tricia" , Good friend, all boys want her as a friend, can be confuzing, can be skinny, and short, Best of all, Tricia= Sweet, pretty/beautiful, smart.

Tricia
    To slash or rip in a gruesome manner.
    Wow! That hawk sure did tricia that squirrel.

Tricia
    the most amazing girl ever.

yes shes tiny and skinny but shes funny as hell and always tell the truth. loves everything vampires but wishes people didn't know.
    and of course super spicy.
    jacob: omg that girl is such a tricia!
    edward: i know. i'd turn her into a vampire. ;]

Tricia
    Smart as hell, a pretty white girl surrounded by mexicans lol.
    tricia give me an analysis on heart of darkness please

Tricia
    A really nice girl with a very caring heart. She is easily misunderstood but those who take the time to know her can not imagine their life without her.
    She is so nice
    Yup that's Tricia
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    Jonathan

Loyal, Generous, Handsome individual (s), who is/are without a doubt the very best person to love. Jonathan(s) is/are Intelligent, Subtle, Strong, Rock-like Men. They are the best Friends and very best Lovers.

Jonathan

A sweet, kind, thoughtful guy that can sometimes slightly off. Kinda lazy, but really hardworking when he tears into it. A guy that never gives up and once he finds that one true person, never gives up no matter what. Kinda sleeps a lot, but is cute all the same.

Jonathan

A boy who will never break your heart. Nor will he ever lie to you to get his way. He has an honest fun loving heart. He can be a bit perverted but people just love him for who he is. He can open the hearts of many and make a mouth dropping poem to make any girl smile. He is also on the funny side. He can make anyone laugh with his dorky shyness. He makes the perfect friend. He is a lovely little smart boy who can make people laugh as well. He is genuine and peaceful. He's also very sensitive to the heart. He protects who he loves even if the world is on top of his shoulders. The pressure will never break him and he will never break anyone else even if it means killing himself for it..

Wow, This is me lol

I might take away a few things tho lol
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    1. Amy

to take, hold, or steal your heart. a person who is a soulmate. a good lover.
    she pulled an amy on my heart. (she stole or holds my heart)
    my heart was amyied. (my heart was stolen)
    watch out she will amy you. (she will steal your heart)
    you have yourself an amy. (you have yourself a soulmate)

2.Amy

An amazing girl who can be seen as perfect in all ways, even though she'll never admit it. She is very beautiful, but remains in denial about her looks, even though she looks amazing even at the worst of times. She has an amazing personality(which matches her body in Beauty) and is instantly appealing, giving great first impression to others. She has lots of friends, and inspires them all with edgy and loveable spark which keeps them close for a lifetime. Not to mention it's ALWAYS interesting to talk to her with just about anything and everything! A talk with Amy can brighten anyone's mood, and leave them feeling very happy (except only when they have to stop and go to bed). She has a great love of food (especially bagels) and sense of humour and often makes up her own crazy words, which only makes you love her more! A day with Amy is never wasted, and when you experience this you realize that nothing else can ever be as fulfilling. From the point you meet and fall in love with her you realize you want to be with her for the rest of your life, and not a single experience is ever regretted.

Amy 3-14 is pretty much Amy being a boyfriend stealing slut.
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    1. Melanie means dark lady in Greek. Awesome person and someone you should definitely get to know. Someone funny and loves to make people laugh. Isn't afraid to get embarrassed and a great friend. Hard to be serious at times, but she's always going to make the right choices in the end. A very lovely lady and great at pranks. Someone whose outgoing and willing to try new things. She's pretty, smart, hot, sexy, and etc.
    everyone needs some Melanie in their lives!!
    I love MELANIE!!

2 . A person who will always get to the point and hates too many details. It wont interest her - AT ALL. Will listen and hear things that you wont even have to say out loud. She naturally understands people and accepts them. Even the weird and different. Has extremely high ambition and morality but wont force any on anyone else.
    Loves to flirt. Is Beautiful. Gets lots of attention. Good to bring to any party.
    Loves cartoon characters and she will ALWAYS be a big kid herself !
    Very girly/ good at fashion but will still play video games and play wrestle now and again. Has a million followers.
    DON'T EVER EVER argue with a Melanie.
    Shes right. YOUR wrong. End of story.
    It doesn't matter if you had a point , she has ten reasons why your one reason doesn't work. AND even if its not logical - coming from HER its the most Intelligent and believable thing you have EVER heard in your life! She is lawyer material.
    Just shut up.
    Shes right.
    Your wrong.
    Everyone's happy.
    Or at least you will be...shes very loving and forgiving and fun to be around. So DON'T waste time arguing! Go to that party or that mall. Where there's a Mel there's a new adventure!
    Melanie sure knows what shes talking about!

edited to fix the typos