Zumba clothes?

Options
Not sure I'm putting this in the right section but I have a question about Zumba clothes. What makes them specifically for Zumba? I work in an athletic dept. store in the clothing dept. We have all kinds of clothing( Nike, Under Armor, Adidas, etc.) in all types of styles (compression, fitted, semi fitted, loose cut, etc.) for all types of things (running, yoga, basketball, etc.) You get the picture.

Lately I have had a lot of women asking me if we have Zumba clothes. When I say that we don't have anything specifically for Zumba most of them are polite about it and look through the different exercise clothing that we have. However, there are quite a few who look at me dumbfounded that we don't carry Zumba clothing since everyone seems to love it right now.

So is there some clothing that is specific for Zumba? What makes it for Zumba and where the heck do you get it? I would like to help the ladies looking for it and give them an idea of where to look but I have never seen it. Thanks in advance for any answers. :)

Replies

• tmiller340
    Options
    Zumba has its own line of clothing available at Zumba.com but few of my classmates wear it. Mostly people wear yoga pants or capris and tee shirts or tanks. Running shoes are not recommended since you have a lot of pivoting etc. Most training shoes or dance sneakers work