Alli Update, Vacation and ranting etc.....

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello MFP, How are you guys doing.Well Just Got Off work, It went Fast, I am OFFICIALLY ON VACATION,WOOOO HOO NO WORK FOR A WEEK. Okay today is day number 2 update for ALLI. Well all Im experiencing is gas thats it, I havent got the flush yet? Maybe it isnt for me idk its still so soon to say. I havent experience the horror stories yet:laugh: :laugh: .Okay Bad news ysd Friday 6/12 my weigh in Friday I didnt loose nothing not a ounce. The numbers stayed the same:sad: :sad: :noway: . But on the other hand I have a whole week to workout freely no work but to sweat sweat sweat:laugh: I hope I havent hit a plateau just yet no way please not enough weight loss yet, then again maybe it just muscle I hope:happy: So Im not gone get discourage just yet.So how are you guys coming along

Replies

• JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Shanta. It sounds like you are doing a great job of working your plan. I, too, had a good week. Mid week I was showing up a pound from Monday, but I know because the reality is that I'm exercising every day and eating the right amount of calories, it will correct itself at some point. I'm really trying to not be addicted to the scale since it can mess with my emotions so much! Stupid thing! Anyway, have a great week off! Enjoy yourself and all that sweating you have planned.
  • yentasdoitbetter
    yentasdoitbetter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    so how are you doing with the alli so far? i took alli for a while, stopped, started again, stopped...now im taking it again. i only take it when i'm eating something with more than 3 grams of fat though or i feel like im throwing my money away. i dont get the whole runs, stomach pains, or anything else other people say they get. that could be cause i'm eating low fat though. too bad they are so damn expensive!

just be careful! if you have a cheat meal...make sure you stop taking it a couple days before or you'll be stuck in the house for the rest of the night! lol been there done that!
  • Calif1971dreamin
    Calif1971dreamin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi to all. I took Alli a couple of years ago and it helped me lose 50 lbs. I just started using it again to lose the 15 lbs I gained back recently and the other 20 lbs I want to lose. It did give me some bad effects, but nothing I couldn't deal with. It didn't affect my heart, no stomach pains There was an occasional toot and some belching, but the worst effect was that I had an oily discharge. I handled that by wearing a pantie liner. One of the great things it did for me was it acted like a stool softener. Because of medication I take, I have to take a stool softener. But with Alli, I don't. They may be a little lose (definitely not the runs), but that is a whole lot better than being constipated. It actually helps me stay on a low fat diet and that is very good.

I'd like to know if anyone else has had success with it like I have?