When to eat unhealthy?

Options
Hi,

I'm new here and new to dieting in general. I'm wondering when would be the best time to eat something a little unhealthy? I'm trying to go cold turkey with sugar and greasy foods but it's not easy. If I wanted to eat a chocolate bar, should I eat it on an off day, pre or post workout? Thanks for your help.

Replies

• chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    The best time is on the fifth Tuesday of the month after a full moon. :)

Just kidding. I am one of those people who believe if you make your caloric goals (and even if occasionally you don't, because sometimes you won't), exercise, and eat well MOST of the time. There is no wrong time to have something you enjoy.

EDIT To Add:

STOP thinking about this as a diet. You want to change the way you eat FOREVER.
  • jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The best time is on the fifth Tuesday of the month after a full moon. :)

Just kidding. I am one of those people who believe if you make your caloric goals (and even if occasionally you don't, because sometimes you won't), exercise, and eat well MOST of the time. There is no wrong time to have something you enjoy.

EDIT To Add:

STOP thinking about this as a diet. You want to change the way you eat FOREVER.

I agree with this. =D
  • godzillaman2
    godzillaman2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I think that if this is a lifestyle change and not a diet would be good for me. Thanks again for the advice.