Replies

• moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look awesome!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    You and your husband are AMAZING!! Not only did you loose the weight for yourself, you became stronger mentally and physically. Thank you for sharing your "time for a change" moment and pictures, they are very inspiring for sure......I will keep your story in my head this Saturday when I do my 5K!
  • shanc84
    shanc84 Posts: 10
    Options
    What a great story!! The Disney marathon this past January was my first full marathon...SOO much fun!! you are going to have a blast!
  • ChristinaOlliver
    ChristinaOlliver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing story, thank you for sharing!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! I have just started my journey and am looking forward to many happy miles of running.

Off to buy new running shoes tomorrow because I joined the running group at my gym. First run for me is on Saturday. Of course I will be doing a modified c25k but that is ok. Have to start somewhere :)
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This was really motivating! Thanks for sharing...amazing :) I run too and I'm going to do a 10k, then maybe I'll tackle a half marathon in the fall.

A full though? Holy cow! That's craziness :) Good job to you and hubby. I can tell in the last picture, he has definitely lost weight too. You guys look fabulous and young!!
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME. I hope to be there one day too.. Just keep on running little by little !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!