I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!! Great job to come this far!!! I hope I can make it to my goal weight!!!! Can you give advice, tips, workouts you did, would be much appreciated!!!! :)
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning. congrats on your new life. Congrats :)
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    wow!!! luv luv luv the pic of u in one pantleg and her in the other! great job and thanks for the inspiration
  • SophieW1988
    Options
    Truly inspirational and admirable. You look healthy and beautiful!
  • Dilite2
    Dilite2 Posts: 25
    Options
    Congratulations - you look fantastic and so happy :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • kculp73
    kculp73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    *speechless* :)
  • sydneyorbust
    Options
    congratulations! you should be so proud and what an inspriation you are to others out there who are working toward their goal!
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! BTW--- love the pic with the girl in ur pant leg. you should frame that and hang it up for inspiration!
  • bbroussard99
    Options
    That is awesome and also a pretty cool picture with you and the little one in your old jeans. I mean, I am assuming that is your old jeans, which was the point of the picture.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look GREAT, but you look so much YOUNGER!!! And happier!!! Love the hair!! Congrats, that is an amazing accomplishment.
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome. I'm sure you feel great, too! Well done!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING...GREAT JOB now if anyone can look at this and not be inspired they are crazy...I know you put a jump in my step. Thanks for sharing...Jer
  • tlhpruitt
    tlhpruitt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!! Congratulations!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story, thanks so much for sharing.
  • abbersgma
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look fantastic! Love the contrast with your daughter and you in your old jeans.
  • kswhitehead6
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Your success story is an inspiration to us all, especially the ones like me, just getting started!
  • FayeCT
    FayeCT Posts: 19
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. My problem is I wouldn't let people take pictures of me before. You look great.
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You Look awesome! Thanks for sharing your triumph!! Victoria
  • Mayela05
    Mayela05 Posts: 31
    Options
    WOW congrats!! You seriously are an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!