Replies

• solitare
    solitare Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I turned 45 yesterday and I feel I can now say I am at goal weight. I lost 112 pounds in exactly one year on MFP. No surgery, no special programs, just healthy diet and exercise. I have struggled the last 4 1/2 months to lose another 10 pounds but it's not budging and after talking with 3 of my doctors I have determined that I am at goal. Sure I am not where I thought my ideal weight would be when I started but I'm certainly in a smaller size of clothes, I can see muscle tone, I am fit, I can out run my kids. I'm going to slowly move on into maintenance and enjoy where I am. If those last 10 come off in time, then fine, if not, I'm really in a good spot. Here's some pictures of my progress. There is also a link on my profile to more before and afters.

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
    006.jpg

Happy Birthday and God Bless you! You look amazing!
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations! You look amazing. So inspiring. : ) Thank you for the motivation. xoxo
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i think i may have seen one of your posts awhile back, but you made me smile again today! You have done fantastic, and you look amazing! congratulations, and cheers to a healthier you! :drinker:
  • wthrs4
    wthrs4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing results Cindy!! I hope to one day have a success story such as yours. You are such an inspiration to all of us!! Happy belated birthday!
  • JDthe3rd
    JDthe3rd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    THIS IS SO AWESOME! THANKS FOR SHARING WITH EVERYONE :)
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look great now I am going to try to be motivated from now on:) Happy birthday!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look beautiful!
  • smexyaddie
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! :)
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    You are SO amazing. What an accomplishement and what an absolutely priceless Birthday present to yourself!!!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    That is my buddy! I am sooooo proud of you, Cindy! Celebrate, breathe, and continue just as you have been doing. You are an inspiration to everyone who knows you.

FABULOUS job, my friend!

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

P.S. You look absolutely amazing!
  • busymommyx3
    busymommyx3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what an inspiration you are!!! You look fantastic!!!!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well done, and happy birthday!
  • bethany1031
    bethany1031 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! and Happy Birthday!!!!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you look awsome and it's great that you feel so much better AND can out run your kids! great job
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    You look fabalous! Happy Birthday!! (And the pic with your daughter is adorable)
  • Blaireli
    Blaireli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing birthday present to give yourself. :)
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!