Is anybody else disgusted with this season of Biggest Loser?

Options
13»

Replies

• bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    They should of sent them all home.....that is what they wanted....and brought back they ones who went home and took the top 4 people who lost the most weight. That would of showed the dummies....who was boss. Not let them tell them what to do. YOU want to go home ...there is the door. Selfish people they were last night.

My thoughts exactly!!

Big bunch of crybabies!

I just hope the winner is someone that comes back!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,569 Member
    Options
    People earned their spots mostly by having alliances. Mark got lucky a couple of weeks ago because he was lowest on the totem pole over Meg, but they voted to keep him on because he was friends with Conda, Jeremy and Buddy more. So realistically Meg should have beaten out Mark. But it's game and they didn't want to play anymore. Took their toys home from the sandbox.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,569 Member
    Options
    They should of sent them all home.....that is what they wanted....and brought back they ones who went home and took the top 4 people who lost the most weight. That would of showed the dummies....who was boss. Not let them tell them what to do. YOU want to go home ...there is the door. Selfish people they were last night.

My thoughts exactly!!

Big bunch of crybabies!

I just hope the winner is someone that comes back!
    Actually I hope Kim wins. IMO, she deserves it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed how Kim has the face of someone who has lost weight so quick her skin hasn't had time to catch up - the deep laugh lines and under-eye bags? I mean she has lost over 100 lbs in 15 weeks! On the plus side, her arms look amazing! And I hope she wins even though there were times I didn't care for her.
  • bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I disconnected cable two weeks ago, and stopped watching biggest loser when they started advertising Obama going to be on. The season was already bad. Nothing against Mrs. Obama, but I find it interesting that the first time the White House is mentioned in the history of BL is the start of the election season. I see this as free political advertising.

Even so, because of the chatter today, I did watch a few clips of last night's show on the internet. Before that, I had DVR'd the show simply to bypass the whining. Nothing changes. I will check to see who wins, but that will be the end of BL for me. Better way to spend my time is with the tv off and out on my bike.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    When Conda said her brother deserved to be in Kim's place?! WTF? We never see him busting his *kitten*, but we certainly see Kim.

I totally AGREE...how could she ever in this lifetime say that....I always heard Kim say she had to work harder, she doesn't like winning...But the brother...he always when behind...slow down.....UGH....Bring Jillian and the crying would be out the window by now!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed how Kim has the face of someone who has lost weight so quick her skin hasn't had time to catch up - the deep laugh lines and under-eye bags? I mean she has lost over 100 lbs in 15 weeks! On the plus side, her arms look amazing! And I hope she wins even though there were times I didn't care for her.

I was telling my husband that when she was talking and had her hair down she looked so old. but she does look fantastic! I didn't like her in the beginning but once she was separated from Conda, I started to like her & her competitive spirit. She is so buff! I can't stand Conda and am so disappointed she is in the finals...urgh. GO KIM!!!