Protein Powder with STEVIA not Sucralose!

Replies

• kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    http://www.therawfoodworld.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=100151_100267&products_id=1005478

Sun Warrior uses Stevia for sweetener.

I prefer the Sun Warrior "Warrior Blend" Vanilla flavor over say regular Sun Warrior variety. Tastes better. This is the only brand I have used and I like it.

The Raw Food World has it on special "at cost" this month. only $39+ a 2.2# bag and free 500 gram bag with each bag ordered.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Bump
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    bump!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    bump
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    bump
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    If you have a Sprouts near you, their line of "Show Me The Whey" powder uses Stevia.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Bump
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    bump
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    I use Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey. It doesn't have any artificial sweeteners or flavorings, and it's low in cholesterol. I've tried the chocolate and vanilla, and actually mix the two together for my shakes now.

http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/natural-100-whey-gold-standard-p-202.html?zenid=a98e0b2283ef09c9c30894e60d1b8b41

100NaturalWheyGS.jpg

2nd on this. I have tasted Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry. . .all of them rock. Amazon has free shipping and no sales tax but they are a bit slow. It takes about 1 week to ship then another 3-4 days to arrive.
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Gnc has a house brand which is made with stevia. I use and mix it with almond milk. Pretty reasonable tasting shake when done like this. Water and milk taste awful.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    I just NOW unflavored natural whey. No sweeteners. I often sweeten with 1-2TBS ovaltine malt or agave or stevia depending on my mood. Today had some with just oj and pineapple and ice, didn't need any other sweetener.

http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Whey-Protein-Isolate-100%/dp/B0015AQL1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334795810&sr=8-1
  • outdoorslife
    outdoorslife Posts: 28 Member
    Great information - I went through most of the ones that had links and made some quick reference notes :

natureway also contains Xylitol, which is a sugar alcohol and a mild laxative.

Jillian Michaels Chocolate & Vanilla contains fructose

Optmum Nutrition also has Evaporated cane juice powder (aka sugar)

Optimum gold natural 100% whey - fructose

Elite natural whey is stevia only

vitamin shoppe -stevia only

myvega - vegasport.com - its a whole system of plant based protein - Performance protein (vegasport) - stevia

MRM - luo han gao - chinse fruit sweetener, low calorie

Isagenix -long amount of "Isa-" products... not clear which one is the protein powder.

Proventive -stevia

Perfect Nutrition - Diesel - stevia

therawfoodworld - plant based protein, vs whey (milk) based. Stevia only.

NOW foods - unsweetened whey protein, some comments on amazon noted poor taste

Just need to try a couple in less than 5 lb tubs (i.e. single serving packets) to see which one my palette likes! Thanks for all the info folks!
  • anyone know of any low carb/zero sugar or well, LOW sugar protein powder sweetened with Stevia and not sucralose?? my stomach doesn't sit too well with sucralose, stevia however is okay.

Jay Robb Egg White Protein.. 24 grams of protein as well :) ZERO sugar
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Sunwarrior is just stevia I believe
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    bump
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I love this all natural one by MRM..

http://www.iherb.com/MRM-Whey-All-Natural-Rich-Vanilla-1-01-lbs-458-12-g/22690

I have a $5 off coupon code if anyone wants to use it: WEL286

I use this brand too. bodybuilding.com has had it frequently on sale for buy 2 to get 3 on the 2.02 lb containers. It's not on sale right now, but worth looking out for.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    anyone know of any low carb/zero sugar or well, LOW sugar protein powder sweetened with Stevia and not sucralose?? my stomach doesn't sit too well with sucralose, stevia however is okay.

Jay Robb Egg White Protein.. 24 grams of protein as well :) ZERO sugar

He has whey protein with stevia also. I've had the pina colada and a couple of others. They're pretty good and dissolve easily with just stirring. I've only bought the single serving packets so far.
  • MsAnjel
    MsAnjel Posts: 2
    Jay Robb Protein powder has stevia as the sweetener
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Gnc home brand, they have with stevia.

GNC PRO PERFORMANCE whey iso burst all natural.

2 scoops = 170 calories

40g protein
  • Lorrie_73
    Lorrie_73 Posts: 104 Member
    Jay Robb. 25 grams of protein, 0-fat, 0-cholesterol, 0-sugars, and only 1 gram of carbohydrate per 30 gram serving. Cold-processed cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate is used as the protein source and this material comes from farm-raised, pasture-grazed, grass-fed cows not treated with the synthetic bovine growth hormone rBGH.