Looking for Weight Loss Buddies

Options
Hi Everyone,
I've been using MFP for a few weeks now and am loving it. I've got quite a bit of weight to lose and could use some buddies. Also, if anyone is in the Washington, DC area (Alexandria, VA) and needs a workout buddy, I'd love to join you :)

Heather

Replies

• emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather

I am new to MFP this week I have lost 40lbs already and still have 32-46lbs to go. Unfortunately I live in England so I can't be a fitness buddy but I can be and online buddy. Good Luck with your weight loss :)

Emma
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Hi, Heather. I am Darla, and I just started. I have a lot of weight to lose as well. I love using myfitnesspal and would also love to have some buddies even if it is just online! So, feel free to add me. :)
  • Topaz_Wings
    Options
    Hi Heather. I do have quite a bit of weight to lose. I'd love to add you as a buddy. I am not near you sorry, wish I was. Would be fun to have a work out partner. I am from Minnesota. Good luck to you/us! We can do it!
  • Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO on your 10 pound loss! I'm not new to MFP, but I am to having friends on here! I promise to help motivate you! And support you! Feel free to add me!
  • shannoncuth
    Options
    i will do it with you , that would be great to have someone on here..:smile:
  • kdospoy
    kdospoy Posts: 1
    Options
    I live in Colorado Springs, CO. But am with ya on needing the added support. I only started this MFP this week but am already impressed. I like the tracking I can do on here. It is like my little personal conscience making sure I stick with it. But I can always use more cheering on from anyone that wants to add another friend on to cheer them on as well. Come on folks we can do it!!!!!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies you are all welcome to add me if you would like
  • the90daybody
    Options
    Hi there,

I am also a newbie on this forum.. My name is Ron Pruett and I am also a newbie here. Nice to see that almost all of the members here are supportive and give encouragement to other members of this forum.

I live in Houston Texas and I want to help as many people as I can become unemployed so they can come home to their family. That is what has happened for my family and I must pay this feeling forward.

All I want is to teach people how to stay in front of the curve that is forever changing in Social Media. Mainly how to be effective in building relationships online and most of all help people improve their weight loss.

Have a great day everyone!

RON
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me too - this is a great place to be with lots of support and encouragement although unfortunately I'm also in England.