Any advice for me would be helpful.

Options
OK, not that my story is any different than anyone else, but I need help trying to deal with life and trying to lose weight.

I am a mother of 2. I work 2 jobs. 15 hour days 3 days a week and 10 hours 3 days a week. Generally 1 day a week off, but not always. My husband recently injured his back and isn't working right now. One of my jobs is a cook at a jail. Great job, but as you know, when you cook, you must taste. Nibbling and snacking my way up to my highest weight ever. My 2nd job is at a liquor store. Not as much temptation (I'm to old to drink to much anymore. LOL), but it's pretty much a sit down job. I clean as much as possible, but it's a small store, in a small town.

Recently I had an injury to my foot. For 6 months, they "experimented" with managing my pain, finally they got it right. I received a steroid injection and new medication. I thought I had the injection beat and then all of a sudden I had gained 10 lbs and felt horrible. I love that I can walk again, but am soooooooooooooo sad that I have been gaining weight because of the injection. I don't eat all that much, but with my jobs, I snack and then don't eat dinner till I get home until around 11 at night. I'm not complaining about my life. I love my life, my kids, my husband, I am just becoming more and more depressed with the weight issue. I can't find the time to work out, work and sleep.

If anyone else is in a similar situation, please friend me. I'm not on here everyday, but I love the support on here when I can get on.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Wendy