anyone tried Slim in 6?

Options
I saw an infomerical on tv and it sounds kinda good ( isn't that the point of infomercials lol)

I just wanted to know if anyone tried it and liked it?

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    D...I like it. You can check Ebay and Craigslist and they always have someone selling a set!!

Nice to see you back on the boards!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • tiff1632
    tiff1632 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Really good if you are starting off working out. I used it when I first started and did spinning a lot too. The videos are funny and there is a counter that helps you "get through". I loved it!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options

thanks for the ebay tip

i was kinda embarressed to come back on the boards...I fell off the bandwagon and rolled off a cliff. I gained around seven pounds:sad:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

thanks for the ebay tip

i was kinda embarressed to come back on the boards...I fell off the bandwagon and rolled off a cliff. I gained around seven pounds:sad:

But here you are!! Right were you belong. Life is about today, this moment.

I think you are capable of doing slim in 6 if I am:laugh: :laugh:
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    I'm on ebay right now
  • Krowe
    Krowe Posts: 14
    Options
    Does the company slim in 6 delivery to the uk? had a look on the website and its looks quite good! cant find an option to deliver to the uk though. only options for Cananda nad the us x
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Does the company slim in 6 delivery to the uk? had a look on the website and its looks quite good! cant find an option to deliver to the uk though. only options for Cananda nad the us x

Check eBay, a lot of those sellers will ship worldwide.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I'm on ebay right now

what seller did you buy from?? i'm always hesitant to use ebay b/c i'm always worried about scammers.
    i was considering buying from "smalltimebigdeal" b/c price good and buy it now option and free shipping.

what was your decision?

it does look like a good pgm and i've read the thread here and there and people really like it.
    keep us posted
  • peapods02
    peapods02 Posts: 27
    Options
    I like it a lot.
    Monday, I start the 5th week and have seen some good results. I am a bargin shopper and hate to spend money on myself, so I went to Ebay to get mine, I got everything that they offered on tv and saved $20.

I also bought the Turbo Jam set there as well, so I am actually looking forward to starting that in a few weeks.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I got Turbo Jam there, just the DVD for $11 with free shipping though it has all 5 videos.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I'm on ebay right now

what seller did you buy from?? i'm always hesitant to use ebay b/c i'm always worried about scammers.
    i was considering buying from "smalltimebigdeal" b/c price good and buy it now option and free shipping.

what was your decision?

it does look like a good pgm and i've read the thread here and there and people really like it.
    keep us posted

I felt the same way, and my kids talked me into buying some stuff. I have had no problems todate. I use PayPal and american express when I can because they back you up if anything goes wrong.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I got Turbo Jam there, just the DVD for $11 with free shipping though it has all 5 videos.

good deal ghanie:wink:
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    I'm on ebay right now

what was your decision?

keep us posted

I haven't bought it yet.......I still live with my parents and they might make a fuss about me buying over the internet.