Anyone offer some advice? Please

Options
Right, so I'm 5'4
130lbs
My measurements are: 34-27-37
I know what weight and measurements I would like to get down to but I was wondering what people think I should be?
Or what is seen as 'normal' for someone my height... I've had people telling me a 24' waist, but that WAY too small!
Please help!

Replies

• MaryBowen27
    MaryBowen27 Posts: 132
    Options
    Measurements are one of the most confusing, and in my opinions, one of the worst ways to 'measure' yourself. Everyone holds weight differently and to strive for a waist size that seems impossible to you, probably isn't healthy and probably will make you crazy. It seems like you're at a healthy weight for your height, so my advice is don't stress the inches!
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think you look great now. I don't think you need to lose anymore but it's whatever you feel comfortable at. I'm two inches shorter and I'm trying to get down to 130 then eventually 120.
  • antonia_melissa
    Options
    I know I'm a healthy weight but I was lighter before I started university and I want to get back to that shape and tone a little, so I don't mind putting a bit of weight on if it through muscle. I was just wondering what people thought about measurements (: