New to MFP

Options
Hi, I'm new to MFP this week. I have previously lost 60lbs and then re-gained 20lbs and now looking to lose 32 to 46lbs this year. I am looking for some weight loss buddies to encourage and motivate me on the way :)

Replies

• Krystallee16
    Options
    Welcome! I am wanting to lose between 30 to 40 lbs as well!
  • CindyM0605
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on the 60 lb loss!! I had lost almost 50 on Weight Watchers a couple of years ago, but have since put it all back on. :(

So I now have about 85 to lose, so I have a looooooooooong way to go and always looking for more weight-loss buddies. :D
  • hart4life
    hart4life Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! I'm new t o MFP as well. Congrats on your weight loss! I want to lose 60 lbs. and think this is a great site to encourage eachother and share ideas/stories of success. Good luck!
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    You can add me. Signed up about 3 weeks ago, but only been logging my food the last week. I lost around 60 pounds... 8 years ago kept it off for 2 years . Now I need to lose around 60 or so . Slipped back to my old ways. I am ready to start my life again.
  • nmj1988
    nmj1988 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP!! feel free to add me. im on here everyday tracking my calories. 25lbs down 7-12lbs more to go!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • Sarahlynn2012
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also new to MFP, but i have a tad more to lose hehe :) But so awsome on the 60lb lose already! And your going to do and amazing job with your weight loss
  • aigd
    aigd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I also need to loose some weight and hope to loose 40 pounds by November.