More than 100lbs to lose. Anyone else?

Options
2»

Replies

• oceangirlonvacation
    Options
    I also have more than 100lbs to lose. In the past 7 years I have managed to lose 40 pounds. My short term goal is twenty pounds. But I will settle for 10 in the next year.
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Just done the maths to discover I've got 115lb to lose. Shame I work in kilos <3

Add me :)
  • Sarahlynn2012
    Options
    Hey there...I am just starting but i have about 95-100lbs to lose give or take 10lbs lol...So you can add me if you like! :) also this applies to anyone else too your more than welcome to add me!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i sent you a friend request
    --
    any one can add me, feel free to check out my profile
    i am going from 312 (heighest) to 150 -175 (no clue yet) *current 298/299*
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    raises hand! My goal is to lose 150 pounds...and I've found that support is a big help for me :) Add me if you wish
  • Joannagate
    Options
    I have 105 lbs to lose, I see that I am not alone which is very reassuring! I would love more friends to help support one another on this journey!
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    i am on the Same Boat as you I know 100 pounds is a big Number so i Learn to break it down so i wouldn't get scared in giving up and at the same time i can pat myself in the back for hitting all my goals

HEIGHT :5'1
    STARTING WEIGHT :247
    CURRENT WEIGHT :236

Weight Loss Milestone
    1ST GOAL WEIGHT :200
    2ND GOAL WEIGHT:180
    3RD GOAL WEIGHT:160
    4TH GOAL WEIGHT:140
    5TH GOAL WEIGHT :135
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    Everyone Who on the Same Boat Can Add me :flowerforyou:
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    I started out in your shoes, so I sent you a friend request. I have about 80 lbs to go, so I'm half way there. One day at a time and you'll get there!
  • Mrisa86
    Mrisa86 Posts: 1
    Options
    here...