I actually didn't blow it this weekend!

Options
sbennett23
sbennett23 Posts: 35 Member
I am proud to say that I finally did it! I stayed within my calorie limits and exercised both days this weekend. It has been so hard to get to this point. Ever since I started this I would do fine and remain on a schedule all week, then, BAM -- the weekend would hit and I would lose control. So, I've climbed another notch on the ladder and I am getting closer and closer to my goals. It feels good to feel good about myself and my choices!

Replies

• chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats! It feels good doesn't it? :drinker: :drinker:
    I'm trying to "curb" myself with my "wine levels" on the weekends, they are creeping up again and I need the self discipline to cut back again.
    Can you chuck some self control my way please?:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • sbennett23
    sbennett23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know its hard. I'll do my best to send some good self control vibes your way.. LOL:smile:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    WOW!! CONGRATS!!! It is also my first week end to eat healthy..no cheating!!! I feel so good today:bigsmile: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!