It Fits!!!!!

Options
OK so this is a totally unexpected accomplishment (at least so soon). I fit in my wedding dress!! We got it in November. I tried on a 20, should have gotten a 22 if I wanted it for that weekend, but left with an 18 (that was the compromise with my mom, I wanted a 14, ok with a 16, she wanted the 20...) So I have lost about 25 pounds since then, but it is not really noticeable, at least not to me. We were over there this week to pick out invites and I debated for about a week if I would try it on, I didn't want to see that I had made little proress, expecting that it would fit in maybe 2 months, or at least fit nicely for the wedding in October. So I tried it on anyway and OMG IT FITS NOW!!! It fit so good now, better then the larger size I tried on in the store!!! I'm still on cloud 9...

PS - I'm listening to radio as I write this and my soon-to-be wedding song just came on, so its must be meant to be!!!!

Replies

• AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, congratulations!

You should be on cloud 9!:happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you should have got a much smaller size. Good for you!!!!!
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Save some money for alterations!! Sounds like you will have to have it taken in!! :flowerforyou:

Great Job, congrats! :smile:
  • davinia
    davinia Posts: 2
    Options
    I got goose bumps. oxox
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Get it taken in some more! :laugh: You have done amazing, good for you!:drinker:
  • daywater
    daywater Posts: 20
    Options
    WTG! I think we get so used to having no success that sometimes we even doubt the small moves and progress we make. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!