Am I Doing Enough?

Options
I do thirty minutes a day on my glider at home, Monday-Saturday. I do strength training and weights for my arms on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for around ten minutes. I do pilates strength training for my abs Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for around ten minutes. Sundays I rest. Any time I am able, I will substitute going to the track, hiking, or a class for the glider. But most days, it is the glider. I am losing weight consistently so far, I just want to make sure I do everything to keep the scale going in the right direction.

Replies

• clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Soudns great to me, good job. Just remeber to keep uping the intensity. So when using the glider each time see if you can go further distance wise (if you have a computer that shows you) so one day you go 2 miles next day imporve on that even if only slightly. With wieghts make sure you are increasing your load. So if you are doing 3 reps once you can do say 15 easy, you go up on your weights. Then on the new wieghty you might do 17, 14,12 then once by the 3rd rep you can do 15, again go up. Also sometiems change the order around or even the direction of your walk. I ahve found getting a HRM has worked really well for me so i make sure i am working as hard as possible when am working out.
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    SOUNDS PERFECT!!!! GREAT JOB!! :)
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Thanks guys! Just wanted to make sure!