Running NSV!! :D

Options
I have been using MFP for about 8 months, but this is my first time posting on the community. I just had to post my running NSV that happened today! I have been out of the gym for a couple of weeks due to injury, and have gained some inches. Not weight, just fat. To get toned again, I decided to hit the gym hard. Usually after a song is over, I stop running on the treadmill and walk to catch my breath until the next song. The farthest I had run a few days before was one mile. But I thought to myself, "I'm feeling pretty good! I'll do one more lap." And then before I knew it, one lap turned into another mile! Before I knew it, I had run 4 miles!! I took a few 30 second breaks in the middle, but that is a HUGE accomplishment for me! Then my friend came up to me and asked me how many miles I had run so far. At that point, it was about 3. He told me that he had to run 3 miles for his upcoming fitness test, and that I was his inspiration today!! I couldn't believe it! So keep pushing, my fellow MFPers. You are so much stronger than you think!

Replies