Hello from the new kid!

Hello!

My name is Aaron and I just downloaded My Fitness Pal on my iPhone a few days ago and I love it! My current goal is to lose 30lbs. I have tried all sorts of other diets including Atkins which had some success. However, my hunger and weight always rebounded and eventually i would be back to where I was originally. I'm hoping this time will be different and I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with all of you! Best of luck to all of us!

Replies

• OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Welcome to mfp
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Hi Aaron! Welcome to MFP! I'd be happy to help motivate and support you if you'd like to add me as a friend. I've been a member on this site since February and I've been so humbled by the outpouring of support I've gotten so far. It's definitely helped make this journey a bit easier.

:)
  • Megynq
    Megynq Posts: 2 Member
    Hi!
    My name is Meg, and I'm trying to lose somewhere around 30 pounds. I gained weight when i went off to College, and then had an injury and gained even more. Ive been trying to lose weight for about a year, but i have serious issues with motivation. If anyone is a good motivator or has advice on being healthy in College please friend me!
    Meg