xcrunnergirl13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5' 2.5"

CW 106
    GW 98-100
  • KATHRYN81177
    KATHRYN81177 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Omg we are so similar except for the goal weight! I was 166 at my heaviest. I am currently 142 with a goal weight of 135 but a toned 135! I don't want to be smaller than 130. For my body type my dr suggest 130- 135. I am a coke bottle! I have chest, flat stomach, small waist and *kitten*!
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,

I've seen a few of you with similar stats to me:
    Sw: 119
    Cw: 110
    Gw: 108

How did you lose the last few pounds? How are you finding maintenance? How many cals are you on?

thanks girls, please add me for support in getting off these last two pounds!!!
  • MaggieFit622
    Options
    Hey all!
    I am 5'2'' :) My ultimate goal right now is to continue to work on building lean muscle and running farther.
    SW: 119
    CW: 112
    GW:109
    Just three pounds to go!! I really am happy with my progress in my healthy lifestyle. I do have some unhealthy choices every once and a while (TOM anyone?!) but I how I don't over eat if I do indulge and have something unhealthy. :)
    What does anyone else do for a healthy lifestyle? I find depriving myself of food is not right but I definitely make sure I don't eat much the rest of the day :)
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm 46, 4'10.5"
    SW: 130
    CW: 124
    GW: 110-115

I'm an apple so I pretty much just have a tummy that I want to get rid of. I also want to build more muscle. While I like to watch the scale move I'm more concerned with building muscle and just losing that bit of belly. I'll know when I reach my goal by how I look.

People always think its silly that I get upset about gaining a couple of pounds but when you are so short it's like gaining 6 or 7 lbs on other people.

I am eating low carb because I'm diabetic. I work out nearly every day and do a variety of things. I yoga about 3 times a week, mostly hatha. I also run on a treadmill a couple times a week. I elliptical once or twice a week and right now I'm doing 30 Day Shred 3 times a week.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Close! 5'2", 114 lbs. (Started at almost 150 - Ohmyfreakinggoodness...) Happy to be where I am now! Love to run =)
  • meesh81
    meesh81 Posts: 3
    Options
    5'2"

SW: 135
    GW: 110

I am seeing results but it feels like it's going so slow! I'm 30 now and it seems like it's so much more difficult to lose those lbs. and so much easier to gain them. I totally have the I'll do it tomorrow attitude that I need to change. I'm having a really hard time keeping a steady workout schedule. How are you guys maintaining the motivation to keep a workout regimine going?
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    It's Day 12 for me and I'm still doing well.
    Yesterday was my cheat day, and I didn't go overboard. At the Dessert/wine party, I only sampled a few items and had half a glass of wine. I didn't have the need to splurge, but I wasn't limiting myself either.

For me, I set small goals, such as to tone up or lose 3-6pounds by Memorial Day.
    Also, I took some BEFORE pictures, and hoping that the AFTER pictures will be an improvement.
    I also have 3 great bikinis that are hoping to see daylight this summer!
    I schedule in my workouts and I plan my day around it. I treat it as important as a work meeting and I don't bump it for anything (except for emergencies).

My problem is what happens after Memorial Day? I am terrible at maintaining.
    I can't imagine living my life on only 1300 calories a day forever. I hate being short because taller people get so many more calories. Ugh!

Amanda
    Meesh: I totally have the I'll do it tomorrow attitude that I need to change. I'm having a really hard time keeping a steady workout schedule. How are you guys maintaining the motivation to keep a workout regimine going?
  • huango
    Options
    Day 14 for me and going great!
    I ran my 3rd 5K this morning, supporting my gf running her 1st 5K. Perfect running weather.

So I took pictures this morning to log my progress. Last pix were 2 weeks ago.
    My little son said: Mommy, you look skinnier.
    He is so sweet!

No I am not posting pictures yet. Still got 4 weeks to go; hopefully I will see more progress.

Need to weigh myself tomorrow. I hate weigh-in since I NEVER lose weight.
    I am losing a few inches (especially around my pooch/donut (under belly button area).

How are you doing?

Amanda
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love reading your posts, all of you. I am 5 feet even, and unfortunately back at 120 after having gotten down to a steady 114/115. I am frustrated. I have been laser-focused on this effort and joined MFR 3 weeks ago. No movement on the scale but up although I workout daily, lift weights, and am careful with my diet. Talk about plateau...
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    5'1 and i wish i weighted as much of half of the Girls here

I was just thinking to myself, "dang, I want to be like them when I grow up"....LOL!

lol same this just made me feel huge...my goal weight is like the average starting weight on this thread.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    5'1 and i wish i weighted as much of half of the Girls here

I was just thinking to myself, "dang, I want to be like them when I grow up"....LOL!

lol same this just made me feel huge...my goal weight is like the average starting weight on this thread.

So much of it has to do with your individual proportions and how you carry weight. I would happy to be five to 10 pounds more (which, historically, would be extremely high for me) if I could only distribute the weight where I wanted.

You have to accept the body you were given and work with what you've got.
  • huango
    Options
    Ladies: any thoughts about Maintenance, once you reach your goal?

I feel like I don't get a lot of calories now, since I am so short. I am probably not going to get a lot of calories in Maintenance mode.
    No wonder I always regain these last 5 pounds.
    I also can't always workout 4-5 times a week all the time, especially so intensely.
    I eat pretty clean already. It would be a different story if I were eating fast food and lots of desserts, but I don't.

Let me know your thoughts about maintenance.

Amanda
  • _Cheyanne_
    _Cheyanne_ Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,

I've seen a few of you with similar stats to me:
    Sw: 119
    Cw: 110
    Gw: 108

How did you lose the last few pounds? How are you finding maintenance? How many cals are you on?

thanks girls, please add me for support in getting off these last two pounds!!!

im curious about how to lose the last few pounds also.. UGH! ive set my cals to lose 1/2 a pound a week hoping that'll help so we'll see.
    im 5'1 and my stats are
    SW: 114
    CW: 107
    GW: 100ish? i dont know that im ALL that concerned with the scale anymore. i figure once i start packing on a little muscle it wont matter anyway! but anyone here can add me as well :)
  • meesh81
    meesh81 Posts: 3
    Options
    5'3"
    SW: 135
    GW: 115

The first 10 lbs. came off a lot faster than it is now and it's a little frustrating. I've been at 124 for the last 3 weeks and I can't seem to lose even 1 lb!