Anyone else 5'2 and over 150??

My goal weight is 135 but I might lower it depending how I feel when I reach it.

I just want to know if there is anyone else with similar goal, height, and/or weight?

Replies

• cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    I was 152 at my heaviest. Down to 138ish right now
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    I'm 33, 5'2", and my goal is 115-120. I'll add you to my friends list :)
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    I was. actually i was 175.5 when i started. i'm at 143 now. my final goal will depend on how I feel and look, not a number. i'm comfy where i am now, but not happy w/ my muscles. Need to tone up quite a bit. i'm sure once i get to doing that I may gain, and that's ok. It's a journey, and am enjoying the ride. :)
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    oh, and I'm 50.... loving it! This is the best i've felt in YEARS! welcome to MFP, it really works, you just have to stay with it.
  • thohnfit
    thohnfit Posts: 8
    Smaller weekly goals can be very beneficial on your way to your overall goal! I wish you the best of luck!
  • Wow! Congrats for the weightloss. (:
  • oh, and I'm 50.... loving it! This is the best i've felt in YEARS! welcome to MFP, it really works, you just have to stay with it.

That is amazing, and thank you!
  • I'm 21 years old, starting at 160 lbs and 5'3 looking to get down to 130 and see what that does before any more goals :) would love requests from anyone in a similar situation who wants to motivate each other!
  • I'm 5'2 and I weigh 154. Just found out about a 90 day challenge to loose weight and I lost 7 pounds in the first week. I hadn't been on MFP for over 6 mths, just returned today. I'm excited about my 90 day challenge and I'm excited about reaching my goal of 20 down by the end of my 90 day challenge. Nice to make your acquaintance!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    i used to be. I was 5'1 and 155 lbs, I'm down to 130 looking to lose another 20-30 lbs cuz Im so short. :grumble:
  • crissi725
    crissi725 Posts: 82
    I have the same goal. I'm 5"2 and currently at 185. I'd like to get down to 130. That's where I felt most comfortable. This is the first time I've ever joined an online community for weight loss and I'm hoping that this will help motivate me to do something I've been meaning to do tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. I'm ready for it to be now! :-) My birthday is in July and I'm going to Iceland so I hope I'm feeling great!
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    5' 1". Started at 170 now at 153. Goal weight around I guess would be around 130 but more concerned with goal measurements with tape measure. Getting closer to goals in inches is happening much more rapidly than that of the scale.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Im 5 2... currently at 170.. goal weight its 130, or even less :)
  • Yes.

I am 5'2"
    My goal weight is 135lbs, and Ill go from there,
    and i am over 150lbs right now.

Glad im not alone

we are also the same age!

:noway:

:smile:
  • Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    I am 5'2.5" and I weigh 291lbs (132.2kg) my goal weight so far is to just get to 199lbs (90.7kg) and then loose another 46lbs (20.7kg) after that who knows I might be happy at 153lbs. But I've never been below 90kg since I was 16. I'm at a loss case most ofny friends on here are taller so I don't really know what a good goal weight is for someone my height. Add me so we can share motivation and support :) (plz just tell me where u saw me in the friend request message)
  • I am and trying to loose to 140
  • Hi everyone,

I am 5'2 and 184 pounds. I have never turned to a forum or group for support, but after trying and failing to lose weight SO MANY TIMES, I will definitely be doing things differently this time around! I have lost weight before by using a similar calorie counting tool, so I know that this works...I just have to stick with it.

I am looking to lose about 40 pounds - goal weight of 145. I am 37years old. This is actually my first post!:smile:
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    I am also 5'2"-ish and started at 165. I'm down 4 lbs so far, but my final goal is to be around 135.

I have a mini-goal to weigh 155 lbs by mid-June. Good luck ladies!