Thursday Mini Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• TMusumeche
    TMusumeche Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I work for an oilfield company in the office. I would be embarrased to ask one of the guys for something. So I'm trying to look around for something on my desk (Regular office supply stuff). I have a stapler but its a normal one. So it would be hardly any weight. Hmmmm..... Still looking around.
    Hmm...what about a ream of paper or a big bag of paperclips?

Thats a good idea. A ream of paper should do the trick. Waiting for lunch and I will get it done! Thanks!
  • BlahBlaBlah
    Options
    For keeping up with the challenges, I just sent him a friend request. I'm hoping he has his account set to post on the feed whenever he starts a new topic! Figured that would be an easy way to keep up and not miss them!!
  • elysianashes
    Options
    Nurr, I didn't even think about that. Forgot that people's topics show on the feed.

Thanks!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Done,decided to add some tricep kick backs too,gotta loose those flabby arms lol
  • keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    Done! Two sets of 30 and one set of 40 with 20 lb dumbbells.
  • azdreams
    azdreams Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    finished 200 :)
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    finished 200... though i did them with 3 lb weights...but i followed it up with L2 30 DS
  • b_ism
    b_ism Posts: 60
    Options
    Done after work today
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Possibly stupid question - is there an easy way to follow your mini-challenge posts besides looking them up on the forum every day? Do you have a group you post them to or anything like that? I think these would be really good motivation for me but I know that I'll cheat and forget to look them up. :blushing:

Thank you!

You can be a friend if you are not already.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I did 202 with 20 pound weights.

Y'all did great!!!
  • TMusumeche
    TMusumeche Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I was able to get 85 done. Doing them with a ream of paper was kinda hard. Going invest in some 3-5 pd weights soon. Went to bed a little disappointed that I didnt quite finish but at least I got threw most of it and thats better than none!