Replies

• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    <<<< that's me :D
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I try to find a random persons' pic everyday and upload it. Keeps people guessing as to who I am.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Mine is the most recent pic i have of myself, taken on my birthday - (St. Patty's day):drinker:
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    It´s me. Otherwise I would have chosen a pic of a 20 year younger woman with abs and long golden hair, LOL.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    thats me (taken the other day)
    in a shirt i bought ( 2 x instead of 3x)
    and i walked to the store 1.5 miles each way (so ya i posted a pic , oh and thats me after returning from said walk) :bigsmile:
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    Allll me :)
  • XpeargrlX
    XpeargrlX Posts: 21
    Options
    Me :smile:
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    haha I really wish someone was just like, "nah, this is a stock photo I found when I googled, 'hot chick in sportswear'"

ha! close..... weight loss motivation! But, I am hoping to have one of me in a couple weeks crossing my first half marathon finish line!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    All me here too....Not sure why anyone would put a fake pic up! Never understood that.
    well, maybe their chosen pic is meant to inspire..... or some think their pets are adorable and they're not comfortable with themselves yet.... or some are trying to make other people laugh.... and inspire them....Personally, I'd rather see the actual person but what the hey? oh, and yeah,, me.... I picked it cos it makes me smile and remember a great vacation, and because I figure if you really know me, and run across 8 people with the same name (like happens on facebook) you'll definitely know you found the right me, even if you haven't seen me in 30 years.
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nah, I found this pic of some hot b*itch and thought I'd post it as me :tongue:
  • Uuugggghhhhhhh
    Options
    No... but it is a salad I tossed.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is me, the day I hit 100 pounds lost.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My pic is of me. I just chopped off my hair a few days ago, so this was my pic for friends to see.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Me :smile:

Silk and Sugar i wish your profile pic was my abs!

<--- but yes this is my smile and chapped lips lol

x
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Options
    AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This is me and my big baby...
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    Like I would fake this picture?
  • RickyRaj
    RickyRaj Posts: 25
    Options
    This is me although the handlebar tach has now gone. This was for the Movember charity last year! :{)
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This is me, with a beer, smiling at all of you!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Is you pictrue really you?

I find some of them hard to believe, mine is me, *kitten* for the revels lol

Absolutely. I'm misspelled, though.