CLA Conjugated Linoleic Acid Fat Burners

Options
jonski1968
jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
Has anyone on here used the above.? I`ve read a couple of online reports and they seem to be pretty decent.

Just wondered what the `real life` results are after using for 3 months.

Replies

• Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am taking it- not religiously though (they came with the GNC total lean "box" supplements and protein powder), and haven't kept anything else static to notice a difference. So - am interested in other responses too!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I used them with the GNC total lean kit, I'm not sure if that pill was what made a difference but I did lose weight off the kit and kept it off.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You've been Dr. Oz'd! If it were that easy we would all be super models. That being said, I do know some body builders that swear by it, but they are also on ridiculously high protein diets and a couple of them I'm pretty sure are using other helpful substances to achieve their look.
  • jonski1968
    Options
    Lol@Oz`d...No i actually read something about these about 18 months ago, when everybody was sending out news letters reporting good things..I came across them again last night and just wondered now time has passed and the fad has worn off, if they actually work.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Save your money. They don't work.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I took CLA for a long time, honestly I did not notice much of a difference. Save your $ and buy grass fed beef, it naturally contains CLA.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Well I did find one clinical trial (Morbidly Obese Post-Menopausal Women with Type 2 Diabetes) that was so unscientifically done (used 2 different products, no placebo control & tiny sample) it was laughable and even then they used the word "may" in the conclusion.
  • jonski1968
    Options
    Well I did find one clinical trial (Morbidly Obese Post-Menopausal Women with Type 2 Diabetes) that was so unscientifically done (used 2 different products, no placebo control & tiny sample) it was laughable and even then they used the word "may" in the conclusion.

Yeah...don`t they all..
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    How did the measure the weight loss etc Brian?

The effect it may have is tiny. Remember for scientific test a measurement of 1% increase is significant in change but to the rest of us, tiny. Thats why so many bad products exist, based on bad science.
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    GLA is actually better!