Hello from mid-Michigan

Options
Hi! After losing my job in january I thought it'd be the perfect time to get back into shape, instead I gained another 20 pounds. I'm now at my highest weight ever. I'm currently going back to school for another degree and it's hard to no longer be able to go up a flight of stairs, and I'm not even 30!!!
I was excited last week when I found out that they now offer tennis here, I'd like to play club in the fall. Even with the great news, the past 2 days I'm feeling like eating everything in site and have gone back to my why bother attitude.
So here I am once again, wondering what is eating at me so bad that I need the extra 50 pounds to hide behind. I got back out the Bob Harper books to "peel away the layers" and found this website to help me journal and find support.
Hello to all of you and may we all find our inner strength!!!!!!!!

Replies

• rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome, :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: