Wow... I didn't think people would notice...

Options
So, I've only lost, like, 4 pounds, but I went to my cello lesson with my teacher today, who hasn't seen me in three weeks. As soon as I walk in, her son goes "Hey, you look good, did you lose weight?" and right behind him comes my teacher, and she goes, "Yeah, sweetheart, did you lose weight?"

And I was like... "Um, not much, 4 pounds...." and she goes "Well, it's showing. Your face is skinnier and your eyes are brighter. And you're cheeks are pinker." (My cheeks were pink from blushing at the compliment.) :blushing:

I don't know, this little compliment made me feel good. Maybe I've only lost four pounds because of the muscle I'm gaining. I've been doing some random weight lifting with the milk jugs. :laugh:

Anyways, this was my little happy spurt for the day. Yay! :smile:

Replies

• n_fekete
    n_fekete Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats, it always feels good when others start noticing all the work your putting in!
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    Congrats!!!:smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    wow lucky you way to go I had to loose 33lbs just now hear that:laugh: oh you lost weight but you not that big anyways congrats thou
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    wow lucky you way to go I had to loose 33lbs just now hear that:laugh: oh you lost weight but you not that big anyways congrats thou

LOL, I've got 60 pounds to lose- but I only post my most flattering pictures. :laugh:
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :smile: That is just so cool! Way to go and what great motivation to keep going too! Congrats! And by the way, you may have 60 lbs to lose but don't sell yourself short, you are a very pretty young lady!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Wahoooo!!!
    That's so cool!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!