Options
whats everybody having for lunch
spaghetti on toast and yoghurt cals not worked out yet
exercise-30 mins on treadmill

Replies

• Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    There's cooked chicken in the fridge, so I will nick two drumsticks with the skin taken off and take a few slices of chicken breast and have it on a sandwich with mayo and lettuce. :D
  • KayLgee
    KayLgee Posts: 139
    Options
    Half a bag of mixed leaves with a tablespoon of salad cream, a hot chicken thigh and 1 slice of wholemeal bread.

Sounds boring but its my go to lunch and very easy on the numbers.
  • lowash67
    lowash67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I actually brought my lunch. I will have a thin bagel with roasted turkey, banana and string beans aong with a 16 oz bottle of water.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Crispy quinoa cakes and a marinated raw broccoli salad.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Split Pea Soup
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    A small sub sandwich, Campbell's soup at hand (creamy tomato), and organic strawberry milk.
  • Sharonab123
    Options
    I am ready for lunch now and it's only 10:30! I'm going out for a fat salad, with spinich, and some turkey.
  • 2wiceOver
    2wiceOver Posts: 38
    Options
    It's "Shake Day" where I reward myself with a meal replacement shake from one of the local Health and Fitness shops. It's a tasty treat that is also healthy for me.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I didn't have time to cook up any chicken breasts so I grabbed the last of the frozen lunches I used to eat. Spaghetti & meatballs. I haven't decided if I'm going to eat it or hit the salad bar in the cafe in my building.
  • js370
    js370 Posts: 140
    Options
    90% lean ground sirloin with california style steamed vegetables.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last nights dinner :) Tofu, Sugar snap peas and red peppers with sweet and sour sauce over Quinoa! :)
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This morning I used the last seeded wrap, and spread houmous on it. I then realised that I had no ham left in the fridge to put in it, so I had a slight panic and then a think. I suddenly remembered about the mini chicken fillets I have in the freezer, so I got one out and cooked it on the "George" while I was eating my porridge. Sliced it up, added a bit of lettuce and cucumber, et voila! :smile:

Quite proud of myself for doing it actually, because in the past I would have just thought "Sod it" and bought lunch at work. Doing that isn't so bad I guess, but this saved me money and I've actually got more idea of the calorie count in it. :smile:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger with my smart pop popcorn.