Lost 174 ->167lbs in about two months.

Options
Before/After picture - http://imgur.com/IzSKe

Hey everyone, I am 28 years old, computer desk job (After effects), 1.73m, 76kg. in the gym 5 days a week.

I took the before picture somewhere around the end of 2011 - and was quite shocked with myself. I was going to the gym all the time and still couldn't see any real change.

I realized I need to make changes in my nutrition - I used to eat out almost everyday (!) and was eating lots of fried and lots bread.

Two months ago I started keeping a log of the food I eat in an excel document - only then - I realized how much junk I eat. I Started using MyFitnessPal which absolutely changed everything - I started looking at values and eating every 3 hours - trying to eat less and be under my calorie target. I try to keep up with enough protein so i wont lose any muscle.

ABC workout :
* Sunday : Chest + Biceps
* Tuesday: Back + triceps
* Thursday: Legs + shoulders
On Monday and Wednesday I do cardio , I started doing HIIT in the last two weeks. (which feels great.)

I would like to loose more fat%, but i think I'm stuck (or its going rather slow.) I am actually doing higher weights almost every time I go to the gym.

Any comments\ideas(on meal and workout plan) will be greatly appreciated.